Spigot Vault 1.7.3

Vault is a Permissions, Chat, & Economy API to give plugins easy hooks into these systems.

1. I was using Vault 1.6.7 with CraftBukkit 1.8.8

2. Vault is using it's own economy and not essentials dose anyone know how to fix this?
    I'm on 1.13.2
    I've reloaded both plugins again but still have the same problem.

3. Andre_601

Supporter

Vault doesn't really provide a own economy (At least to ma knowledge).
    It only acts as a "bridge" allowing other plugins to get and/or provide economy-features (Like Essentials manages economy and provides the info to other plugins through Vault).

Don't quote me on that tho. I can be wrong.

4. How to fix ? i used paper spigot 1.13.2

5. Andre_601

Supporter

Just use a plugin that adds Economy stuff to the Server and that uses Vault.
    The Overview page has a list of supported economy plugins.

6. Sleaker updated Vault with a new update entry:

Vault 1.7.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Thanks for the recent update!

8. Can you please advise when a 1.14 compatible version may be released?
    Thank you.

9. Andre_601

Supporter

I'm pretty sure the latest version works on 1.14

10. For some reason Vault is preventing players from attacking NPCs that have been spawned in with Citizens. Naturally spawned mobs can be damaged, but NPCs that have been created with Citizens cannot be attacked, but when Vault has been removed, players can attack the NPCs. Is there a fix for this, or is this a bug?

11. is this full 1.14.2 compatible?

12. Andre_601

Supporter

It works for me on 1.14.2 so I assume it does support it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am not a coder. I have been a server owner for years and I still don't know what this is for. What exactly does Vault DO?

14. Andre_601

Supporter

It is a commonly used library and API for developers to get certain information like f.e. the prefix of a group/user from a permission plugin or a users balance without the need to add a separate dependency for all those plugins...

Like f.e. instead of hooking into LuckPerms to get the prefixes and hooking into Essentials to get the balance of a player, the dev can just hook into Vault and get both pieces of information from it.

See it as a sort of bridge connecting multiple plugins with each other.

15. Is it possible to have a download for spigot 1.12.2 I don't find anything !!!!!!!

16. Andre_601

Supporter

I think the latest version should work for 1.12.2

17. i allready try but no

18. What version of Vault should I use for a 1.8.8 server?

Thanks ahead!

19. 1.6.7