Spigot VeinMiner 1.16.0

Minecraft Forge's VeinMiner recreated for CraftBukkit and Spigot servers!

1. Vagdedes

Supporter

I am already supporting this plugin for many months, if not, for more than a year. I saw my plugin mentioned in your update and I was wondering if a customer reported you an issue, or this was just your own version of support.

2. Choco

I had never been notified of any issues with Spartan, I just figured I'd include native support to VeinMiner itself for more well-known anti cheats. You're more than welcome to remove your support from Spartan if you'd like as VeinMiner will have it covered. I think Spartan will actually throw an exception now that I think about it because it's registering a secondary hook which was a uh... poor design on my part. I'll have to change that in the next release. Until then, because I was improving the anti cheat system I figured I'd include more.

Having your anti-cheat natively supported at least alleviates some pressure off of your resource. I can handle it from here! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I'll generate a new config and go from there. I added glowing redstone ore at one point trying to fix redstone and I removed all axe/wood combos because I use another plugin for that.

4. Choco

Yea if you removed the actual "axe" category it may have been the source of the error, but I made it so that shouldn't matter anymore :)

5. I can add blocks to hands with /veinminer blocklist hand add (block) but when I mine the block with my hands (crouching, or not crouching, with an item in the offhand, without an item in the offhand - i've tried almost everything) veinminer does not come into effect - it only works with tools.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Choco

I'll look into this more in an upcoming release (likely Minecraft 1.14). For certain it won't work with blocks in hand, that's intended, though it should definitely work with an empty hand.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Choco

Choco updated VeinMiner with a new update entry:

Minecraft 1.14 Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. link to download is broken. did you upload it properly?

Edit : Nevermind, i had to log into bukkitforge to actually see the latest version !

9. Choco

Yea, BukkitDev often takes up to an hour or so to validate the file. It will be available soon :)

10. Is it possible for you to save (in a yml) if players have vm toggled or not? I toggle it, then I stop my server, then I come back on and veinmine my whole house frequently.
    Thanks

11. Does this plugin take into account fortune and mcMMO's double drop chance?

12. Choco

Yes. Both are supported. Any block-breaking functionality from other plugins will be supported. If it doesn't, it's the fault of that other plugin. I use internal methods that will support other plugins 100% of the time from my end.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. When I am in movement on my server and I vein mine, I lag back for a second. Do you have any idea why? I have no anticheat installed.

14. Choco

This may be as a result of a 1.14.4 bug where your player's velocity is set to 0 when a block is broken. I'm not sure why Mojang decided this was a good idea, but they did...

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-156451

EDIT: They claim it's fixed in one of the pre-releases but I've had people share concerns with a similar issue, so that may not be the case.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. So this isnt fixable?

16. Choco

Not from my end, no, I don't believe so.

17. Do you think that there is anything in spigot settings or paper that I can change to set it back?

18. Choco

It seems Spigot has made a commit to fix this under 24 hours ago. Re-run BuildTools to build the latest version of the Spigot jar and it should be resolved :)

19. Hey choco, thanks for that reply it really helped me. But I have another question, is there any way I can make it so you cant vein mine stuff that was placed by a player, people on my server are building with logs and when they try to break one to edit their build they end up accidentally vein mining it because they're crouching.