Spigot VentureChat 3.4.1

#1 Channels Chat plugin! Spigot + Bungee. Supports PlaceholderAPI + JSON formatting. New Hex Colors!

1. The mute and unmute buttons are currently only working on my Bungee channels, is that by design?

Great feature, btw! :)

2. [​IMG]

It's working fine for me in both types of channels; are there any console errors when you try to run them?

3. #2043 Duqino, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  4. Ok, upon further investigation, it's working for my non-Towny servers, but not the Global and Local channels on the Towny server.

5. @Duqino There can be no spaces in the syntax of the config. So "Co Owner" should be one word.

6. Is it possible to use tags like {name} on the JSON hover?

7. I don't think so, but I'm going to add a bunch of placeholders when I have some free time.

8. Oke thanks ill fix that.

Edit

Oke changed it but it doenst work yet.

I did a clean install on a server thats not open yet so i got the latest version

http://pastebin.com/41YNamVy

I added just one extra json formatting and joined the server with my own test account (with member rang) and it still says the things in the default formatting :( (does it get the rang stuff from the server or from bungee?)

Do i need a extra plugin to run this?

Also the suggest_command_name function doenst work.
    When i click on my name (or on someone else his name) nothing happens.

#2048 Duqino, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  9. I don't know what you mean by "rang," but you need to give permissions to allow JSON formats to be applied to a user. And when did I announce that the additional JSON features were added? I never pushed an update for the public to have them. If I did, and there was one small bug, I'm sure someone would complain like crazy and say how terrible the new update is.

10. Stupid question, but is there any particular reason why this doesn't work with the plugin Build It? if i remove this plugin it works fine.

Just trying to add more minigames to my server and i do realise the plugin is out dated and other parts of it doesn't work but it's still kinda fun. I can type in the words of the drawings but it doesn't detect when i say the correct word?

11. Oke i added the mineversechat.format in the perms file.

But still when i hover over my name it still says the things that are in the default part.

And rang is rank in dutch :) A typo :)

12. @chris_61 Chat detecting plugins might not work with this if their event priority is set to be low or lowest.

@Duqino
    Code (Text):
    # The name of the group is the permissions node for the format
    # Example: mineversechat.json.Owner is the node for the group Owner
    # A lower priority overrides a higher priority if a player has more than 1 group
    # Click events are not currently implemented
    From the top of the config for the JSON format section..

13. Im sorry. I didnt see that. Thanks.

Edit

Got it working :) Thanks for the support!

#2053 Duqino, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I'm still surprized that no one has told me that it doesn't make logical sense for a lower priority to override a higher priority :p

15. For me it make sense. So uuh yea.

16. Code (Text):
    [20:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineverseChat] Enabling MineverseChat v2.4
    [20:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineverseChat] - Initializing...
    [20:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineverseChat] - Checking for Vault...
    [20:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineverseChat] - Enabled Successfully
    [20:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineverseChat] - Registering Listeners
    [20:49:53] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling MineverseChat v2.4 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at mineverse.Aust1n46.chat.command.chat.Removemessage.<init>(Removemessage.java:23) ~[?:?]
        at mineverse.Aust1n46.chat.MineverseChat.onEnable(MineverseChat.java:337) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:356) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:742) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:534) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:25) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:642) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:628) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.aO(DedicatedServer.java:404) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:368) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:657) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:560) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_45]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find ChatSerializer class.
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getChatSerializerClass(MinecraftReflection.java:797) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.wrappers.WrappedChatComponent.<clinit>(WrappedChatComponent.java:17) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find class net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChatSerializer
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getClass(MinecraftReflection.java:1891) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getMinecraftClass(MinecraftReflection.java:1912) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getChatSerializerClass(MinecraftReflection.java:779) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.wrappers.WrappedChatComponent.<clinit>(WrappedChatComponent.java:17) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChatSerializer
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:91) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getClass(MinecraftReflection.java:1889) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getMinecraftClass(MinecraftReflection.java:1912) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.utility.MinecraftReflection.getChatSerializerClass(MinecraftReflection.java:779) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more

17. @Proniss It's called use ProtocolLib as instructed.

18. I m using it :S

19. Not the correct version of it. Any error with "com.comphenix.protocol" in it has means wrong ProtocolLib version.

20. I need some help with the json part.

Owner:
    priority: 10 # Integer.MAX_VALUE
    hover_name:
    - '&6Eigenaar van de server'
    click_name: 'suggest_command'
    run_command_name: ''
    suggest_command_name: '/msg %player%'
    open_url_name: ''
    hover_prefix:
    - '&6Eigenaar van de server'
    click_prefix: ''

As far as i know, the plugin gives this to everyone that has the OP right.
    Because all the OP's got this.

I want this for myself because im the owner of the server.
    I make a json part for the admins but it shows that instead.

I placed this in pex but didnt help either

- mineversechat.json.Admin
    - -mineversechat.json.Owner

Any idea how to get this working?