Spigot Village Defense [1.11-1.15] 4.4.4

[MINIGAME] Big networks ready | MySQL/YAML | Placeholders | BungeeCord/Multi Arena | Many Languages

1. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

TomTheDeveloper updated [Minigame] Village Defence [1.12] with a new update entry:

Update: 2 Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Question? Does this offer bungeemode?

3. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Yes! Both Multi-arena and Bungeemode

4. I would like to see compatibility for 1.7.10 on the newer versions, I personally enjoy playing your gamemode and have begun to host it on my network but the newer features are always something we could use down on 1.7.10.

If that's a near future possibility please let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Yes that is possible. It isn't that much work since most of it is already made 1.7.10 compatible. It's just that I currently don't have much time which is why I dropped it for these updates since all the bugs that have been fixed sinced 1.7.10/1.8 support dropped have all to do with 1.12 and nothing with those older versions. But either this weekend or next weekend I will add it back again. Multiple people have already asked for it.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Amazing good to know? by any chance do you have the dependencies list I can't seem to find it on your overview anymore.

7. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Only WorldEdit is a dependency but it's only used in the setup so you can wipe that off your server afterwards if it annoys you.

8. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

All the other dependencies (GameAPI, BoneCP for SQL) are shaded into the .jar file already. Shaded means that it's already "in" there but just invisible to the user.

9. I have set it all up and select the regen with worldedit and use the sign tab in game but it then says "0 signs added!"
    Why are no signs adding?

10. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Are signs in that WorldEdit region? The command will filter out all the signs out in that WE region and add them. If no signs are found, it cannot add signs.

11. They have done it now but they say [Waiting] and it wont start

12. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Do /vd reload
    Check your console. It will probably say what's missing and

13. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

14. Question. Where do you view the shop once you have selected the chests?

15. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Right click villagers ingame.

16. I did and nothing happened. To make the shop, you /setprice the items and put them in a chest, right? Just making sure I'm doing it right

17. Nevermind! It's working.

18. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

19. When I install your plugin, it disables spawn eggs, and I get kicked from my whole network when I grab one from Creative. Is this a bug or intentional?

20. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

You are running the latest version?