Spigot Village Defense [1.11-1.15] 4.4.4

[MINIGAME] Big networks ready | MySQL/YAML | Placeholders | BungeeCord/Multi Arena | Many Languages

1. Yes, I am.

2. Nevermind. forgot to restart after update.

3. Do you think that when you have time, you can add a way to get a Vault reward based on the amount of waves you lasted after you lose?

4. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

You can give rewards in the rewards.yml with commands. Useful placeholders are: %WAVE%, %ARENA-ID%, %PLAYER%, %PLAYERAMOUNT% and %MAPNAME%. I won't add a Vault based reward system because you can do the same with those command rewards.

5. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

TomTheDeveloper updated [Minigame] Village Defence [1.12] with a new update entry:

Update: Various bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Oh, cool, I didn't know about this. Thanks!

7. i wanna change the exp that the user won , that is possible?

Max lv is setting or one user can reach lv 200 for example..?

#47 Spectro, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  8. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

There is no max level. Levels are calculated based on a sort of algorithm. (The higher you get, the more xp you need to level). Currently how much xp you get, is not configurable.) You think people level too fast or too slow?

Btw if you want to know what little algorithm I use to calculate the levels, then I'll look into my code.

9. Okey, if i can't change the exp, i can upgrade the levels of the kits... Thank you! the plugin is great!

Pd2: i think that my users are leveling too fast, but is becouse they are playing a lot.

Pd: I m using it in 1.8.8 and work very nice.

#49 Spectro, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  10. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

You can changes the levels from every kit in the configuration.

11. Hi, i change the kit.yml . But it didn't affect the game. I set 120 in Hardcore and in game is still 100. I reload the plugin and the server but it don't change. Can u help me? Thx

Update : i change the Kit.yml. But when i restart the Server, the file back to Default.

#51 Spectro, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  12. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Hmm thought I fixed that last one and that the server would shut down when the format is incorrect. When your file resets to default it means that some formatting is wrong. I'll fix this somewhere this weekend, until then you can check your format using the YAML Parsers online.

13. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

TomTheDeveloper updated [Minigame] Village Defence [1.12] with a new update entry:

Various bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  15. unable to use /setprice or open shop by clicking villagers....any ideas?

16. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

You need OP for /setprice. And for the shop to work, you have to look at the chest, then click on the chest in the edit menu and once you've done that, restart the server.

17. I setup the map but it wont start (we are 2 players) we can choose our kits but nothing happens after that

btw. we are using Bungeecord

18. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Check your console. It probably says what you forgot to do in the setup.

19. How can i create the wall ?