Spigot Village Defense [1.11-1.16] 4.5.1

[MINIGAME] Big networks ready | MySQL/YAML | Placeholders | BungeeCord/Multi Arena | Many Languages

1. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

#1 TomTheDeveloper, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Are you going to update it to 1.11.2 and fix all reported bugs (in the future)?

3. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Can't say right now. Will be able to tell you after 15 July

• Like Like x 2
  4. Can you please tell me why my Chest shop isn't working, I put a chest look at it and click the chest thing in the gui, but it still doesn't work. PLEASE fix this!

5. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

The chest is just for easy editing the shop, place it somewhere safe. The villagers itself are the shop, right click them ingame ;)

6. oooo Thank you, Didn't know XD

7. When I right click them in-game I get this http://imgur.com/a/gSPrk

8. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Have you added items in that chest which represents the shop and priced those items?

9. Oops I forgot to set the prices, thanks for the help anyways

10. How do I allow people to use the signs?

11. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

You probably have your signs in the spawn protection which prevents normal players from using it. It has nothing to do with this plugin. One solution to this is setting the spawn-protection in the spigot config to zero.

12. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

TomTheDeveloper updated [Minigame] Village Defence with a new update entry:

Update to 1.12

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  13. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

If anyone is running this one 1.12, can you tell me if baby zombies are spawned? While I was testing yesterday, I didn't see any.

14. Thank you for updating this. I loved playing this on PrxCraft and am putting it on my Minigames server.

• Like Like x 1
  15. hey man i wanna advice everyone not to use this on a server with other gamemodes/minigames.
    as it captures irongolems wolfs and villagers from spigot it causes litterly almost all plugins that uses those api's to crash and fail.
    also its a bit annoying that it also corrupted 2 of my worlds which i need to get back from the backups i made.

mabe its time to look into the bugs dev. because it has a lot of them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

TomTheDeveloper updated [Minigame] Village Defence [1.12] with a new update entry:

Update: Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Hehe, this was my plan all along!

Just kidding. Thanks for pointing out that mob bug. I looked into the issue and figured I was using a wrong implementation. Fixed it. I had never noticed this because VD ran on my end without bugs but I must admit that lately I only test it on a server with only three plugins. (VD, WorldEdit and Essentials)

Thanks.

18. At least 2 versions ago, right click on any nether star (inside or outside the map) will open the kits GUI.

Please add again 1.8 support!

19. TomTheDeveloper

Supporter

Cannot reproduce in 1.12 although be aware that if you are messing around with this plugin, it is possible that you will keep the item that opens the kit menu. And indeed if you use this item (in your case the nether star with according name and lore) the kit menu will open. But as you say, if people are smart then can abuse this. Will add this to the TODO-list. Also will bring back 1.8 support but that will be for the weekend.

20. I've seen now (continue 2 versions ago because of no compatibility, sorry) that the nether star bug will only occur if the item have any name with any lore (it is a problem if you have a custom item that is a nether star)
    Also XP will be reseted to 7 full levels if inventory manager is active.

Sorry that I can't test in last version, but my computer don't support 1.9 or major (it have only 0-2 fps)

#20 altrisi, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017