Spigot Villager Shop GUI 1.10

Shops made easy!

1. Joseph1590 submitted a new resource:

Villager Shop GUI - GUI on a villager!

Read more about this resource...

2. Very good plugin! Didn't expect this to be so configurable and easy to use escpecially thankful because almost all plugins are too outdated for 1.14! Honestly Would pay money if I knew it was this good

3. Thank you so much! :D

4. This looks great, as stated above you made this the easiest thing ever. I myself do not mind configs but this makes its flawless for my staff to help out! Thank you.

5. Thanks so much!

6. this plugin is fantastic the only problem I have is that when I add an item with enchanting when I repurchase it all of enchants are gone.

7. Repurchase? I will look into this immeditely! please pm me the details so i can better understand

8. Attention all Gamers!
    Updates to lots of bugs will be coming out within the next 12 hours! please be ready!

9. Joseph1590 updated Villager Shop GUI with a new update entry:

MAJOR bug fixes and compatibility towards named items

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Joseph1590 updated Villager Shop GUI with a new update entry:

Potion Bug

11. I will if this plugin gets me some money, its a bit te consuming hehe xD

12. Very cool plugin, ever planning on making it work with item based trades? i.e 1 diamond for 16 iron?

13. Hmm when I complwtely finish this plugin I may add another resource called Villager Trader GUI that works like an addon

14. Hello there! I have recently encountered a problem. I don't know if this is a mistake. I created a menu, but after reloading the server, it will disappear and the menu can be created with the same ID. The same is true for restarting the server. I don't know if this is my problem.

Reference Video:

15. HOLY I SEE THIS ISSUE! MY BAD

#16 Joseph1590, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Joseph1590 updated Villager Shop GUI with a new update entry:

MAJOR BUG FIX

17. Can you make this plugin accessible for more version please ?

18. 1.14 id's are different than any version I would do it for $15 1.8 - 1.14

19. hey guys,
    everything work fine until I've shut downed the server and started it again, cant see the villagers when creating a shop.

EDIT: after another check I saw that I can create shop outside the region(from world guard) and the villagers are visible but inside they are invisible.

please help :(

#20 UnderATK, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019