Spigot VILLAGES | A unique land claim plugin | 1.14+ Beta 5.5

A simple and optimised land claim plugin for your server.

1. StefTheDev updated Villages | A unique land claim plugin. | REBORN with a new update entry:

New Permissions/Flags, Set village description.

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. ver 1.12.2 and griefprevention support please
    so player can make a village and private area inside the village with griefprevention

3. Villages is meant to be played as a survival gamemode. Most survival servers run at the latest version of Spigot. I will not be supporting versions earlier than 1.13. I will make it so only certain members can build on a village claim with.

4. What's the placeholder api ecloud expansion for this plugin called? I tried /papi ecloud download Villages and a lot more, didn't work.

5. You do not need to include the expansion, PlaceholderAPI should automatically register alongside Villages. If you have any further issues let me know. Remember you must be in a village for the placeholders to work.

6. Okay! Thank you for the quick response.

7. And one thing. How do i make it so players can't claim in the eternity. Like set a limit (for example 5 claims)

8. inviting does not work! When i invite a player, and he clicks on accept it just says ""You dont have nay pending request..."

9. Could you add max limit of chunk can Villages claim? Without this, player can claim a whole world xD.

10. I am adding an update soon to fix this.

I am aware of this issue. Will be fixed soon.

Yes I will be adding this soon.

11. I've run into an issue the past day or so where no one in my village can attack mobs of any kind (animals/pillagers/ect). I don't see anything in the permissions about this, any help is appreciated.

12. Thank you for letting me know. A fresh update is coming this weekend. I have study during the week.

13. Awesome, thank you! Everyone on my server is loving your mod.

14. StefTheDev updated Villages | A unique land claim plugin. | REBORN with a new update entry:

Village Panel Update

15. I think it's cool if you add reload command to update all message.yml.

16. StefTheDev updated Villages | A unique land claim plugin. | REBORN with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes, Village Claim Permissions

17. Hey cool plugin, I was wondering if instead of just setting a players claims right out perhaps include a "add" method that will get the amount of players claims and add whatever argument they used /villages add Pr0Pancakes 5 send message "Your claims have been increased by 5"

Overall thanks for the awesome lightweight plugin.

18. Im sorry that i ask, but i have no idea how to claim more land(I Know the command /village claim) but it says: You cant claim more than 0 land for your village.

I would like to know how i can fix this :(
    Thx in advance