Spigot Vivaldi4Seasons - Seasons in minecraft ! 2.2

seasons in Minecraft

1. Hi !
    The placeHolders are for plugins that needs placeholders. My plugin does not use these.But that a good idea i will do that as soon as possible.

Interesting. I will try to do something like that, why not.

2. AlChimiK updated Vivaldi4Seasons - Seasons in minecraft ! with a new update entry:

insert variables in the message of the day

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. vmonth command doesn't work. I change to 1000 days, reboot and it still has 5 days left.

4. OK i will check that as soon as possible

5. That's OK youcan DL the 1.13 version of the plugin, i did it and now the command is instantly activated, you have not to reload the server (send me if there are problems :) )

6. One comment: perhaps make redstone components and circuitry protected from any block changes

7. Please protect cart tracks (including powered rail tracks) from being changed by snow. Right now snow destroys cart tracks. I think slabs & stairs should also be excluded from snow because it floats.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I did the emergency for redstone circuits . rails ect ect...
    For slabs, actualy the snow appear but does'nt stay.
    I will see if i change the snow appearing on slabs and chairs or not :)

9. Hey,
    this is seriously one of my favourite plugins of all time and I'd never play without it! Great job :)
    I am not sure if it's something on my end here but whenever I join the server (currently autumn) I get this in the console:
    [vivaldi4seasons] Task #2478617 for vivaldi4seasons v1.14 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive
    at java.util.Random.nextInt(Random.java:388) ~[?:1.8.0_275]
    at fr.hacecah.vivaldi4seasons.Events.selectSentence(Events.java:156) ~[?:?]
    at fr.hacecah.vivaldi4seasons.Events.access$100(Events.java:32) ~[?:?]
    at fr.hacecah.vivaldi4seasons.Events$1.run(Events.java:131) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:99) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1296) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:371) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1211) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:999) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_275]
    I'm not really sure it's doing anything harmful to the server, as it seems to run fine, I just noticed that and figured I would send it here in case it means something to you :)

10. I have problem, whenever i set the season to winter the day count goes into the negatives and there is also no snow or ice. But it was not always like this, this started happening after a server crash.
    Edit: Oh wait some of the settings in the config are in the wrong places.
    Edit2: Well getting a new config didn't fix it sadly.

#53 Seyna, Dec 23, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  11. You have an error in the file : "welcome.yml"

You need to have one or more sentences for all of thease worlds :
    nether:
    the_end:
    night:
    summer:
    rain:
    dry:
    snow:
    cold:
    random:

So : you need to add it :
    nether: one sentence if the player is in the nether
    the_end: one sentence if the player is in the end
    night: one sentence if this is the night
    summer: one sentence for summer
    rain: one sentence if it's raining
    dry:eek:ne sentence if it's dry
    snow: one sentence if it's snowing
    cold: one sentence if it's cold and not snowing
    random: one random sentence (not used but necessary)

You can give me your file if you don't know how to modify it, i will help you... :)

Have fun :)

12. Hi !
    Can i see your config file please ? :)

13. AlChimiK updated Vivaldi4Seasons - Seasons in minecraft ! with a new update entry:

snow is disapearing now on grassblock correctly

14. AlChimiK updated Vivaldi4Seasons - Seasons in minecraft ! with a new update entry:

/!\ 2.0 needs worldguard to run, if you don't use wordguard, please go to 1.15 version of vivaldi

15. is there any plan for an English language for the welcome.yml?

16. Okay well it turns out that I had the vmonth setting in the config set to 9999 which was apparently to high because when I set it to 1000 the problem was fixed. The weird part is that everything worked just fine with the vmonth setting at 9999 before the server crash I mentioned before.