Spigot VoidGen 2.2

All in one super lightweight Void World Generator

1. @Hx64
    Hey. Just letting you know, obfuscating the metrics class will break metrics in other plugins since they need to link.

2. Hey @Empire92,

your understanding of the metrics system is not correct. It is adviced to add the metrics class to each plugin you are running. I'd not advice to make your plugin depend on anyone that has any form of an implementation of a metrics system.

Especially since you can easily stick it to your jar when compiling using maven [Tutorial]

As you can see here bStats metrics system does not need to link to any other plugins. The metrics system just sends the data to the server by itself. ;)

Hope I could help you out
    -Hx64

3. @Empire92
    I use ProGuard to Optimize and Shrink my Java plugins. Got used to it while coding Apps as it is recommended by Google. If you want some advice on its configuration, I'd be glad to help :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hx64 updated VoidGenerator with a new update entry:

Function Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Thanks for the plugin. I have a request, can you please make the console output go from
    Code (Text):

[Update] Checking SpigotMc.org for Updates on VoidGenerator...
    [Update] You are running the newest stable build.

to
    Code (Text):

[VoidGenerator] Checking SpigotMc.org for Updates on VoidGenerator...
    [VoidGenerator] You are running the newest stable build.

or even
    Code (Text):

[VoidGenerator] You are running the newest stable build.

Thanks for this wonderful plugin!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sure, consider it changed for the next release. Since this is such a small thing, I hope it is fine for you if I wait with the next release until some Java 9 issues are ironed out :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fine with me, thanks for being responsive!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I am using multiworld instead of multiverse (don't hate) and I'm wondering if it's possible to make a void nether.

9. This plugins sets the corresponding biome to Void. The Nether would be a Hell Biome. This plugin does not do what you are asking for but I could make a tiny extension if you have a need for it :)

10. Sry for the delay. I just got notification you'd replied. I was able to make a nether void with the vanilla client but it has a sky and day which is odd for a nether world. If you have the spare time for an extension that would allow a proper nether void that would be awesome.

11. The issue with Multiworld is that the Environemnt is not getting set when creating a world. I think vanilla does not let you do that either. Multiverse allows the Environment to be set correctly. You may be lucky checking the level.dat with an nbt editor for the corresponding flag.

12. Hx64 updated VoidGenerator with a new update entry:

Feature Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Thank you. That nether extension came just in time. :)

14. I have a problem.
    I create the world in void but then it stays like this
    [​IMG]

15. The generator only works on newly generated terrain. Parts of the map that are already created will not be touched. Hope this helps you out.

16. The world was not imported but generated

17. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

What were the generator instructions? Multiverse or ...?

18. Did you use the generator from the very beginning? Mind walking me through the steps you used?
    I just tested the plugin version on all current Spigot versions and can not reproduce your issue.