Spigot Volleyball 1.3.14

Quick and easy-to-use volleyball in Minecraft.

1. Xorgon submitted a new resource:

Volleyball - Quick and easy-to-use volleyball in Minecraft.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi! I would like to translate the message into other language but I cannot find message.yml in the plugin folder. Where can I find it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi, we've been using the plugin and arranged some great match! It's a little hard to play but it's made easier with some potion effects.
    The only issue we've encountered so far is that... We built a court near the sea and should the slime falls into the water, it would not be counted as going outside of the bound. The turn would continue and someone have to leave the court to get it back.
    Could you please make water detectable as a ground block? This also makes things like water polo viable XD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for the feedback! I'll get this fixed ASAP.

5. Xorgon updated Volleyball with a new update entry:

Various bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. This is now fixed in the above update. I look forward to hearing what you do with it! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi there!
    Is it possible to disable message about *click to join the arena?*
    I dont want to have this message for hole the world, but it will be perfect for players nearby. Can you help?
    Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Currently that message can be disabled by removing the 'vb.tp' permission from all players, or setting it blank in the messages.yml. However I do agree that it would be a useful option to have a limited range for it. I will work on this over the next couple days. Thank you for the feedback!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thats right, thank you so much!

10. Xorgon updated Volleyball with a new update entry:

Added court invite range setting

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. This has been added in the above update, thank you for the suggestion!

12. How nice this plugin is ,really help me a lot.
    I am a student in china and ia also is an op is a this plugin is so amze that. this plugin I can't wait to share is with other chinese server owner.
    But much of them not good at english ,could I share it on mcbbs.net which is the largest minecraft forum in china. I will translate it ,and instruct them how to use it.
    I prossmise I'll mark you as the author.and send you a link after I finish the post.
    Hope for your reply!

#15 ifkn271, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Plugin works great! simple to setup!
    Please add a ball speed option as games can be a bit too hard 4 some players.

14. Thank you for the feedback! Are you referring to the speed at which the ball is launched after a player hits it? Currently that is set based on the size of the court. Would you like a multiplier for that (e.g. you could set the speed multiplier to be 0.8x the default)?

15. Ohh cool good to know, i will try a larger court.
    And Yes a multiplier would be great also please.

16. This has been added in the above update, thank you for the suggestion!

• Like Like x 1