Premium VoteParty [NEW CUMULATIVE VOTING] [All-In-One Voting Plugin] [30% Sale] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by clip, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Glare updated VoteParty [NEW CUMULATIVE VOTING] [All-In-One Voting Plugin] [30% Sale] with a new update entry:

1.17.1 Support + QOL Features

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. What is your opinion on the voting plugin? I am mostly interested in the performance side of things, the voting plugin has made most of its features async but the implementation is bit rough as of right now.

3. Can you elaborate on the plugin you are referring to? This one or something else?

4. I was talking about the votingplugin.15358

5. Ahh. I can't really give an opinion on it because I have never used it myself personally. I have had others use it and have mixed opinions but I don't think it's fair for me to give an opinion if I am seen as a "competitor".

6. can you add mysql storage options?

7. a "claim all" command would be nice! I have players sitting with 500 unclaimed votes... :p

8. Glare updated VoteParty [NEW CUMULATIVE VOTING] [All-In-One Voting Plugin] [30% Sale] with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

9. Hi, I have a question can we create a scoreboard with your plugin ?
    To see the vote party counter all the time.
    I just bought it and I don't see any way to create a scoreboard in the plugin ...

10. No, this plugin doesn't have a scoreboard feature. Most servers will use a scoreboard plugin like Featherboard in order to display vote counts. Title Manager does it as well I believe (since it has PlaceholderAPI support).

11. Glare updated VoteParty [NEW CUMULATIVE VOTING] [All-In-One Voting Plugin] [30% Sale] with a new update entry:

Performance Improvement