Spigot VoteSender 1.1.4

VoteSender allows you to send votes received by (Nu)Votifier to other servers.

1. VoteSender

VoteSender is a simple & lightweight plugin allowing you to send votes (received by Votifier) to other servers.

Dependencies:

VoteSender requires the following in order to run:

• Java 8
    • Last (Paper)Spigot version (recommended)
    • Votifier 1.9 (or NuVotifier or any Votifier fork)

Important:
    Never enter the Votifier settings of the server in which VoteSender is installed, this will cause an endless vote loop.

This means that VoteSender will create a vote loop making votes continously send to all your servers configured in VoteSender.

Donate:
    If you want to support me, you can by clicking on a link below!

Source Code:
    You can find the VoteSender source by clicking here!

Commands & Permissions:
    For all commands, the permission votesend.admin is required!

• /votesend reload
    • /votesend send (player) (service) [service = (mostly) site which sent the vote)
    • /votesend help

Configuration:
    The default configuration can be found by clicking here.

#1 didjee2, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. Is the official one from bukkit?

3. Not really, it looks like it, but it's my own version & recoded. Mainly made for CentrixPVP.

4. What version(s) of Minecraft will it work on?

5. It should work on 1.7 and higher.
    If not, just tell me, and I'll update it.

6. Awesome! I'm having trouble with the original VoteSend that was made years ago lol, hopefully this will work.

7. This plugin has been made with a reason :p

8. So you had this as an Example:
    Code (Text):
    Servers:
      Factions:
        # This is the IP of the server where the vote needs to be sent to.
        # Note that this needs to be the IP and the Port, IP:PORT
        IP: '127.0.0.1'
        # This is the VOTIFIER Port, not the Server port.
        Port: 8751
        # This is the PUBLIC key of the server where you send the vote to. (The default one is just random).
        Key: 'MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAtrQP9gxFqSUhq11udUjPLOiC7Xx9YqT/fZxLaJdM9yD9h0LDEGl60kPRqVpmfq/jJqAoW1pO4co/APc+U4b+5jl5ZuEoiyByfPLBnLfajo5QUxdh6mReQnFHUEK2lXscUx7+j55HVieyZcrX6jVnwcaKLAeTYalhLgj0TeyaXXy/nRUDgitYp2VwhlCG1ktsYWp4MHvOqFx5YbX9yKHi44BddQs/XBBwAyQvBDAoaCK7YaNSTD/39CPgiRs1qs1pqCGBZTGwBuN1ATsn8N4guTFOTUUb1YqE59DKePtn8PSc7OMmB5Yg8wsfOPwJZQi1PWqKkDxGThPDmieJZQflVQIDAQAB'
        # This is if you want a custom service name. This can be empty if you want to have the vote service.
        Service: 'CustomServiceName'
    When it says "IP", do I need to do my server IP & Port? Because it looks just like an IP in the example...

9. Ip only and below your (at port) your votifier port.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is this working well, can anyone confirm?

I use votesend from bukkit but it seems to be dropping votes from people. Looking to switch to this.

11. It worked while testing the plugin!

12. So I have this plugin in my Hub server and although the votes go to the Hub server's votifier, the vote send doesnt seems to send the votes to the other two servers in the network. I think the config is configured correctly. I am using server version spigot 1.9.2 in all my servers and the latest vesion of votifier. The votifier listeners work great :)

Code (Text):
    Servers:
      Factions:
        # Note that this needs to be the IP and the Port, IP:PORT
        IP: '51.255.233.137'
        # This is the VOTIFIER Port, not the Server port.
        Port: 8192
        # This is the PUBLIC key of the server where you send the vote to. (The default one is just random).
        Key: 'MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEArh7mzSGVK+CYDPCZ23evek9djfQiRzaL6YRUD7z5nMQZSq4EFN8PAgshKPyELRspgwEolwTcrgZmy8S7xn0+sVeo66CieJBYrOorUQ1KdrY2ypswgFiF8Sx3M5r5zUIlDETIVH3pbUCDe46SciCI+I2/+sOV3IpC7UaKLNrPfN8upgCEysQWb8sso7ZTMCKWf2SiJe8pY14o2VDqRv7bqQsXQ/KKQM5iQZk5DXXjbz2DO0ImRrtyRkg0W5GiweawDRClY5mgkXEsrR6bmpkXOcZim3Ki9Aer2nnG3nzaU7nS9QdGMGurT4D2UTLTLE+GWiv+0bRqeP+gJmsFAr4KsQIDAQAB'
        # This is if you want a custom service name. This can be empty if you want to have the vote service.
        Service: ''
      SkyWars:
        # Note that this only needs to be the IP.
        IP: '164.132.27.67'
        # This is the VOTIFIER Port, NOT the Server port.
        Port: 8192
        Key: 'MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEApGCKezQUpe33hJMivTeEKZAgwSnAeqPAQfL2qTkdErA5or/1Lg2pIQbBcDTVCEdaq+81cFZt0PyASZZKLlOMfzlh2sYjI6m8+MpbHtAwH3fBnu5UNQvbY+R0eB9/ulSkDAJdHfSzINozlk0LCdgLpj2LJyRMObeUI0AsjaY0epdZHiBAWKVL3AoMju6e2XgltpD4jD/HXd4GP6qi/1JYjGbaHXt16Y4sLwTeZ3XNR/V3kmLYG6yex01deSIaGhzVs2F4dWbHxbE7oAhoQA6Us5PmGxNntAk9cmd/BbdRyVZDlalbGleBbXLhHSaCIk8No0YjIvZ7PncHEi3Ph6NarQIDAQAB'
        Service: ''

13. Any errors or debug messages in the console?

14. No error in the console. Two messages. Loading and enabling. Both executed correctly. Nothing more. Is there anything wrong with the config ?

15. Hmm weird. And also no votifier errors in the other servers?

16. Nope. Everything works great individually. But the vote sender doesnt send the votes. I have tried every sever individually and it doesnt work.

Note: The plugin is in a spigot server not in the proxy one. Yes, the vote services aim to the spigot server where the plugin is. The question is: should the plugin be in the spigot server or in bungee one ?

17. In the spigot server ofcourse!

18. That is where it is :/ So ? What should I do ? Have you tried if it works at 1.9.2 ? I would expect an error but nothing happends thats why I uploaded my config. The settings in the config are correct. All of my servers are 1.9.2 using the latest version of votifier! And the votiier listeners work great.

19. It should work in 1.9 but I'll make it to support 1.9 by default.
    Because 1.8 is 2 (big) versions behind already xD

20. So what do you suggest me to do ?

Edit one of the 2 servers might be on the same machine. It has different ip thought. Does that matter ?

#20 DatSpace, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016