Spigot VoteTokens 1.2.3

This plugin makes you get tokens when you vote and you can use the token in a custom shop.

1. forseth11 submitted a new resource:

VoteTokens - This plugin makes you get tokens when you vote and you can use the token in a custom shop.

Read more about this resource...

2. Please make an option to allow the tokens to be virtual

3. I am no longer adding updates to this plugin, but I will fix bugs and maintain it for the current minecraft version. In other words, no new features, but I will make sure it continues to work as intended. I am too busy.

4. I have some questions:

I founded this error in my console

Code (Text):
    [14:07:27] [Thread-22/WARN]: [VoteTokens] The author of this plugin (Forseth11) has misconfigured their Auto Update system
    [14:07:27] [Thread-22/WARN]: [VoteTokens] File versions should follow the format 'PluginName vVERSION'
    [14:07:27] [Thread-22/WARN]: [VoteTokens] Please notify the author of this error.

And I don't understand how it's works.

I installed votifier too, but I don't understand how can I get tokens from voting server here

https://www.minecraft-italia.it/lista-server-italiani/empty-void

5. What is the "error"?
    A Changelog exists to let your "subscriber" know what you have changed.

6. Sorry if you're no longer fixing bugs, but when players vote while offline, they have to log in and out multiple times to receive all vote tokens, instead of being given all of them upon login.

7. Oh. I fixbugs just I don't add new features. I'll get to it after finals this month.

8. Lovely, thanks!

Also, if you ever were to add a new feature (though I know you emphasize that you dont) I think it should just simply be to turn off the announcement feature. GaListener and VoteTokens both announce and it clutters the chat.

I appreciate your work!

9. forseth11 updated VoteTokens with a new update entry:

Patch, new command, and new config options

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. forseth11 updated VoteTokens with a new update entry:

Patch, new command, and new config options

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. please add a mysql database to sync the tokens with more server

12. I will not be doing this. Sorry.