Votifier and BungeeCord

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by CatPants, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Hey. I am trying to set up a votifier connection on one of my bungee servers. Everytime I try it says it can't connect, I have votifier installed correctly and I have successfully installed votifier on non bungee servers. I don't know if I am meant to configure it differently here, and if so, how?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
    Cat

2. joehot200

Supporter

Point votifier to the server, and not the bungee.

3. I still can't connect, I have done the exact same thing as I do when connecting a non bungee server, I made a page on pmc for the server, attempted to connect to votifier, keeps coming back with 'Could not connect to the provided votifier address & port.'

4. joehot200

Supporter

Does your provider have the port not blocked?

5. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

Lets see your votifier config and your PMC votifier info.

6. I sent an email to my provider saying: 'Ok, so I have installed votifier before, however everytime I try to it says 'Could not connect to the provided votifier address & port.' Is something blocking the port to votifier, default 8192? I also installed a custom ip from service settings for the port 8101 and used that as my votifier port, but still, same error.'

Added the screenshots to my files.

Attached Files:

7. CustomForms

Retired Supporter

You're directing it to bungee not the bukkit server. On Pmc, place the ip and port of the server you're trying to reach. Then leave the votifier port the same.

8. I never put the bungee server in anywhere, I wrote the pmc page as if I had made a normal server without bungee. Can you please explain a little more?

9. CustomForms

Retired Supporter

Show us EXACTLY the information you have and what you're trying to put down... Bungee config, server properties, PMC screenshot of what you're trying to do, and any more info that will help us.

10. Here it is, server70 is the ip that I am trying to connect to votifier. They aren't the actual ip's, I just censored them, they stand for the actual ip's. I hope that is ok.

Attached Files:

#10 CatPants, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  11. Ok, I just attempted connecting votifier when the server wasn't connected to the bungee server and was in online mode, I think it is a separate issue I need to deal with. Sorry for bothering about this and thank you so much for the help.

12. CustomForms

Retired Supporter

It has nothing to do with online mode or offline mode. Its the fact you're not directing it to the server. I would help you, but you're not giving us all your info. Go to http://pastie.org then copy and paste your bungee config, server config, and pmc screenshot of your settings.

13. I found out my server machine was firewalling the connection to votifier, its working fine now, sorry guys :/