Votifier with Bungee and Enjin website

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by JustAngel, May 29, 2016.

1. Here is the dilemma, we're using BungeeCord and want to set up voting.

Enjin has a plugin we like to use to track voting as it ties in with ranks that players can earn. But their plugin doesn't support BungeeCord.

So the thought (based on logic and lack of knowledge otherwise) is that we will set it up so that votes from the voting sites are registered to the Hub where Votifier is installed and can reward players accordingly.

Since the economy is cross-network it seems like this would work.

The issue is that when setting up the server on many voting sites, it doesn't like me having one IP shown for the server and then another assigned to Votifier.

Another thing that is confusing me is that we use a custom IP (like play.amazingserver.mc) and I'm not sure if I should be entering that as the IP for the server or the numerical IP given in Multicraft.

I've tried to set up our server on three sites moments ago and only one of them seems to accept my situation. The other two are showing as offline and I'm not sure why. I don't know if it has to do with the offline mode that is set for network servers or what.

I know that I'm not the only one running a network and using Enjin, so if anyone could give me some tips and share their knowledge on this I'd really appreciate it. :)