VotingPlugin and nuvotifier setup

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Help' started by DarkBoomba, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hi!

I'm using VotingPlugin and nuvotifier on my bungee setup but having a hard time getting it right. The reason I'm making this post instead of asking for support from the VotingPlugin dev is because most of my spigot servers aren't 1.13 or up.

I have nuvotifier correctly setup to pass votes to my 4 spigot servers. I give out PlayerPoints as rewards which is synced through MySQL. Currently the three gamemode servers, Creative (1.14.4), Towny (1.12.2) and Skyblock (1.8.9) only broadcasts a player has voted and sends the player a message to go to Hub (1.8.9) to receive their rewards.

Now that all works well but the problem with this setup is that votes will build up if no players are online at one of the gamemode servers. So if a player does join it at some point he/she gets spammed with vote messages/broadcasts. Does anyone know if there is a way to force votes through even if there are no players online?

Or even better, is there a way to only let vote rewards be handed out on the server that the player currently is online at? And if the player isn't online his or herself then to be passed to Hub?

Maybe I have missed some options within the config that would allow me to do this. I just couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for reading, and trying to help out!

DarkBoomba

2. Im pretty sure thats possible but i dont remember the options you should maybe do this is the nuvotifier files