Premium Vouchers [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by BadBones69, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Kicjow submitted a new resource:

►►Vouchers◄◄ || Give your Players Vouchers in Crates, Prizes, and For just being Good. - Vouchers allows you to give a player a piece of paper with a special command on it for Money, RankUp

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Could you add an option that you can set permissions for who can use a specific voucher? Then I think I'm interested in buying the plugin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Can you explain a bit more. I think you mean like Per Voucher Perms

4. Exactly, I want to give them fly for a amount of time with the voucher but I also have a donor rank that already has fly. Now to make it more easy for myself I want to not allow them using that fly vouchers. But for that I'll need to have to setup permissions to use the vouchers..

EDIT; And is it possible to add multiple commands?

5. Hmmm Ya i can add Per Voucher Perms and atm you can only do one command per voucher. I mite add a Multiple Commands Feature if you think that would be useful

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Kicjow updated ►►Vouchers◄◄ || Give your Players Vouchers in Crates, Prizes, and For just being Good. with a new update entry:

New Vouchers and More Commands

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Bought it as promised :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. DUDE Great Plugin Idea But...I LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ILL BUY IT :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Didn't test it yet but I am pretty sure you have to redeem the vouchers by right clicking if that is what you mean?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. yep redeem by right click not like command

11. That's also possible with that coupon code thing. But I prefer the voucher things.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. There r 2 different types. The voucher code which is just a command /voucher redeem <code> and there is voucher items which is a paper they get or what ever item u choose and they right click it and it does the commands u want it to do

13. I have bought this plugin! Ill tell you I have any problems/bugs/glitches

14. Ok thx man <3

15. dude..
    This plugin is not good its EPIC

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Lol thx<3

I see I forgot to add a msg for the Voucher Codes. Ill add that now.

17. Yep :) I knew you understode XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1