Vpn blocker

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by dluksi2, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Hey does someone has a vpn blocker that is not bypassable with any vpn?

Thanks

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. VPNs are a bit more complicated than that. You could block IPs from common VPNs, but people can make a VPN at home. What are you trying to accomplish here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Many people that i ban them they come back and ban evading and keep disrepsecting the rules so i ban their ip and they obviously claim they are hackers so they come back again i used multiple vpn blockers but some of them don't work on some certian vpns

4. That's the beauty of VPNs, you can't really tell the source. Best case would be to look up a list of popular VPN endpoints and to ban them, but otherwise I'm not sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tried many of vpn blockers they didnt work very well.

6. There really isn't a way to block all VPNs. You will just need to ban them when they come on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You will never find a plugin that will stop all VPN's. It won't hurt though to have a VPN blocker installed. There's nothing you can do other than ignore them and just ban them. They're just looking for a reaction so if you don't give them one, they will eventually get bored and move on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PhanaticD

Patron

what I did for this problem was pay for a custom coded plugin that uses https://getipintel.net/ (which I also pay for premium API access) to identify VPN's, you might want to do something similar

• Informative Informative x 1