Spigot VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.17.1] 1.3.0

~ Fix those pesky OP villager discounts! ~

1. Thank you so much for the suggestion! I've had another request for that feature already, so I'll put it further up on my to-do list. It will be awhile before I can get to it though. Thanks for your patience!

• Like Like x 1
  2. PretzelJohn updated VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.17] with a new update entry:

1.3.0 ~ Feature update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Thank you for your patience as I added your suggestion. You can now disable trades per world, like we discussed. And thank you again for the suggestion :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I have also added the ability to disable individual trades (it just removes it from the list that a player sees). Thank you for your patience and suggestion as well! @Houdeeny

5. If you encounter any issues, have questions, or more suggestions, just let me know! I would be happy to help :)

6. Plugin doesn't work on version 1.17.1?
    villager has a discount 50% but he still takes 100% price from players

for example:
    24 18 paper -> 1 emerald

Player has 64 paper and after 1 trade he has 1 emeral and 40 peper ;/

in addition if player click shitf+LMB trade isn't work anyway

7. Thank you so much for reporting this issue! I have it fixed in the next version, but I need to finish the config updater before I can release the update. Please keep an eye out for version 1.3.1, which I will release within a week. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you!