Spigot VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.18.1] 1.5.1

~ Fix those pesky OP villager discounts! ~

1. Thank you so much for the suggestion! I've had another request for that feature already, so I'll put it further up on my to-do list. It will be awhile before I can get to it though. Thanks for your patience!

• Like Like x 1
  2. PretzelJohn updated VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.17] with a new update entry:

1.3.0 ~ Feature update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Thank you for your patience as I added your suggestion. You can now disable trades per world, like we discussed. And thank you again for the suggestion :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I have also added the ability to disable individual trades (it just removes it from the list that a player sees). Thank you for your patience and suggestion as well! @Houdeeny

5. If you encounter any issues, have questions, or more suggestions, just let me know! I would be happy to help :)

6. Plugin doesn't work on version 1.17.1?
    villager has a discount 50% but he still takes 100% price from players

for example:
    24 18 paper -> 1 emerald

Player has 64 paper and after 1 trade he has 1 emeral and 40 peper ;/

in addition if player click shitf+LMB trade isn't work anyway

7. Thank you so much for reporting this issue! I have it fixed in the next version, but I need to finish the config updater before I can release the update. Please keep an eye out for version 1.3.1, which I will release within a week. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you!

8. PretzelJohn updated VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.17.1] with a new update entry:

1.4.0 ~ 1.18 support & new features

9. PretzelJohn updated VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.18.1] with a new update entry:

1.4.3 ~ Add global MaxUses setting

10. PretzelJohn updated VTL ~ VillagerTradeLimiter [1.14 - 1.18.1] with a new update entry:

1.4.4 ~ Increase discounts

11. For some reason Villagers will spit out multiple stacks of carrots when I try to breed them in a room together. Removing your plugin gets rid of this bug. This bug only occured once I installed your plugin.

12. Hey thanks for reporting this bug! What Minecraft version and plugin version are you on?

13. Can you add the ability to add enchanted books to item-1 or item-2? It doesn't work(
    Code (Text):

Overrides:
      bookshelf:
        Item1:
          Material: "emerald_block"
          Amount: 16
        Item2:
          Material: "durability_3"
          Amount: 1

upload_2022-1-4_12-32-15.png

14. I'd be happy to add that feature! Look out for version 1.5.0!

15. It would also be very cool to add the MaxUses function for each item separately, for example:
    Code (Text):

mending_1:
        Item1:
          Material: "emerald_block"
          Amount: 16
        Item2:
          Material: "durability_3"
          Amount: 1
        MaxUses: 1

Thus, a villager will only be able to sell 1 book for mending.[/QUOTE]

16. [/QUOTE]

This is already possible, exactly like you put it!

17. I am on Minecraft 1.18.1 and using the latest version 1.4.4 of your plugin.

18. Thank you! I'll take a look at that. This was an old issue that I fixed back in 1.1.8, so I must have reintroduced the error. Sorry about that!