1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

[WARNING] Failed to handle packet

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by xSamBoix, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is a copy of a warning i have been receiving form my console, i have been having the problem of my server shutting down and not being able to boot it back up i have worked with the host for a while trying to figure it out but was curious if anyone from the spigot team or someone who knows spigot well could help me understand what this is?

Console: 2013-06-16 19:25:49 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.util.NoSuchElementException: decoder
    Console: java.util.NoSuchElementException: decoder
    Console:at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.getContextOrDie(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
    Console:at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:175)
    Console:at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:168)
    Console:at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyNetworkManager.queue(NettyNetworkManager.java:187)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PendingConnection.a(PendingConnection.java:103)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.Packet252KeyResponse.handle(SourceFile:40)
    Console:at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyNetworkManager.b(NettyNetworkManager.java:218)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PendingConnection.c(PendingConnection.java:55)
    Console:at org.spigotmc.MultiplexingServerConnection.b(MultiplexingServerConnection.java:77)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:583)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:227)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:472)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:404)
    Console:at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.