Warnings in the console

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by L0rmex, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Hello, everybody. I need your help again.
    I have the following warnings in my console when starting the server. Can anyone tell me what this means?

Code (Text):
    [00:17:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [WorldEdit] Loaded class net.milkbowl.vault.permission.Permission from Vault v1.7.2-b107 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:24] [Server thread/WARN]: [Vault] Loaded class com.earth2me.essentials.api.Economy from Essentials v2.17.1.53 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:24] [Server thread/WARN]: [LuckPerms] Loaded class net.milkbowl.vault.permission.Permission from Vault v1.7.2-b107 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:39] [Server thread/WARN]: [DeluxePlayerOptions] Loaded class me.clip.placeholderapi.expansion.PlaceholderExpansion from PlaceholderAPI v2.10.4 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:41] [Server thread/WARN]: [FeatherBoard] Loaded class com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials from Essentials v2.17.1.53 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:42] [Server thread/WARN]: [FeatherBoard] Loaded class com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.MultiverseCore from Multiverse-Core v4.1.0-b775 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:42] [Server thread/WARN]: [FeatherBoard] Loaded class com.github.intellectualsites.plotsquared.api.PlotAPI from PlotSquared v4.455 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [HeadDatabase] Loaded class me.clip.placeholderapi.expansion.PlaceholderExpansion from PlaceholderAPI v2.10.4 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [Multiverse-Core] "Multiverse-Core v4.1.0-b775" has registered a listener for org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityCreatePortalEvent on method "public void com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.listeners.MVPortalListener.entityPortalCreate(org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityCreatePortalEvent)", but the event is Deprecated. "Server performance will be affected"; please notify the authors [Rigby, fernferret, lithium3141, main--, dumptruckman].
    [00:17:51] [Server thread/WARN]: [PlaceholderAPI] Loaded class net.milkbowl.vault.economy.Economy from Vault v1.7.2-b107 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:51] [Server thread/WARN]: [PlaceholderAPI] Loaded class net.luckperms.api.LuckPerms from LuckPerms v5.0.39 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:17:52] [Server thread/WARN]: [CS-CoreLib] Loaded class com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin from WorldGuard v7.0.2-SNAPSHOT;bf2593e which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    and

Code (Text):
    [00:17:19] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin BannerBoard v1.10.3 does not specify an api-version.
    [00:17:19] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin MVdWPlaceholderAPI v3.0.1 does not specify an api-version.
    [00:17:19] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin FeatherBoard v4.25.0 does not specify an api-version.
    [00:17:20] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin HeadDatabase v4.12.0 does not specify an api-version.
    [00:17:20] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin AdvancedAuctionHouse v1.4.2 does not specify an api-version.
    [00:17:20] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin CitizensHologram v1.1.5 does not specify an api-version.
    [00:17:20] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin CommandNPC v1.9.1 does not specify an api-version.
    With the lower one I think that I miss the special api-versions. Is that right?

2. Choco

All of these errors are the responsibility of the plugins. Spigot is much more rigorous in 1.15.2 at nagging plugins not doing things properly. Direct these issues to the authors through their means of contact. Ensure your plugins are up to date before sending them their way in case they've already been addressed.

3. Weird. I make sure that all plugins are always up to date.

4. Choco

Sure! And you should! Though these error messages were only just added in 1.15.2 and is the reason you're seeing them now :) So if you DO have everything up to date, send these errors to the authors of the plugins through their means of contact.

5. md_5

Administrator Developer

The not specify an api version message is from 1.14 :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Choco

You're right. Whoops o: Thanks for clarifying. Same does still apply though! ^-^ @OP, As far as you, the server owner, should be concerned... those errors aren't super threatening and are easily resolved by authors.

• Agree Agree x 1