Water won't flow

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by bbbasddsa, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Hi,
    So I have a server, but there is a really bir problem: the water won't flow. Its not bc worldguard, I checked.
    What can I do?

2. Can you send a screenshot of the issue in game? Are there any errors in console? What version of the game are you using? What plugins do you have installed? We need more info to help you...

3. Spend a little more time describing what server you are using, list of plugins, server logs if any errors etc.

5. Could the essentials protect plugin have something to do with it? Other than that I really have no clue...

6. If enabled in the configuration file this could be your issue. The line you're looking for is 827-828 in the Essentials config, ensure that it's set to false if you want to allow flowing water.

Another option could be that you've ran the /stoplag command from Worldguard; you'll have to run /stoplag -c to reenable physics.

7. upload_2021-6-22_17-42-40.png
    /stoplag and /stoplag -c not worked :/

8. right, I must have a different config file from yours. Scroll up until you find the a protect option in the file, when you get there there should be a prevent tag with water-flow.

upload_2021-6-22_9-46-28.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. THANK YOU!!