Bungee - Spigot [WBT] Simply Portals - Bungee Support! 1.4

A Portal Plugin That Actually Works!

1. CardingiSFun submitted a new resource:

[WBT] Simply Portals - A Portal Plugin That Actually Works!

Read more about this resource...

2. Great plugin. only issue i have is that when using for bungee portals, it takes the player to the last place they were on the server (Inside the portal), and thus creates a tp loop. maybe honor the world spawn?

#4 Rhinorulz, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  3. Alright, thank you for the bug report sir, I'll try to get that fixed as soon as possible (hopefully within the next couple hours).

4. CardingiSFun updated [WBT] Simply Portals - Bungee Support! with a new update entry:

[Bug Fix] BungeeCord Portals Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Well, that was fun. Spent about 3 hours on it and ended up adding one line of code... Learned a bunch though! I hope it works for you all!

6. how i create a bungee portal?
    i have no suggest to create one it teleports me to te front of the portal
    is this command right?
    /portals create serv: Bw
    ??????????????

7. ./portal create srv:<insert bungee server name here"

8. Thank you. This worked great for me. All I wanted was a simple portal out of my pvp zone back to spawn. I wasn't wanting to use command blox for it and this took care of it.

9. Make it so you can make portals run commands?

10. 864 bytes lol....

11. Nice plugin, i like Optimization :)
    Could you add a portals.use.world to give permission only to some people or portals.use.* for all ?

12. Does this work on 1.9 fully?

13. I am not sure. I have not updated it with any spigot 1.9 jars or anything, so if it doesn't, then that's why. However, I have known outdated plugins to still work just fine. The only way to know for sure it to try it out.

14. Before I start downloading it, does this use WorldEdit to create the portal?..