Spigot WebFrames | Websites on ItemFrames 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT

Display websites in Minecraft

1. inventivetalent submitted a new resource:

WebFrames | Websites on ItemFrames - Create websites as images on ItemFrames

Read more about this resource...

2. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

I literally clicked on this going "No, he did not make what this sounds like."

I was wrong. :eek:

This is literally mindblowing, lol. I bet now you're going to work on making website buttons actually clickable, and I'll be refreshing Spigot 8k times a day from my server instead of my browser :D

Anyway, wow. Mindblowing stuff, as usual, from inventivetalent (a very apt name, sir). +1

Did I just write all that o_O

3. Thanks! :)
    Yes, I'm currently trying to find ways to make the elements clickable (similar to my MapMenus plugin).
    (It will probably take some time until it works properly though, since the rendering doesn't really support that.)

And please leave a rating if you like the plugin ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Does the website update periodically, so if there's a twitter page, it loads new tweets?

5. TigerHix

Supporter

I was like:

"Holy sh*t?"

and then,

"..Holy sh*t."

I have just browsed through the source, and it seems like that the plugin depends on your webserver to render the item frames. But hey, this is just the very first versions. Good work. :D

6. No. Support for auto-refresh will be added in one of the next versions. Currently it only updates if you reload the plugin.

7. The server dependency will not change in any other version, since it is just a huge pain to get java to render websites ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. OMG, look at his skills! And I requested!

9. Help please, how do I use the command, what command did you do for the image on the page:

Error:

[21:20:47 INFO]: BruurTycho issued server command: /wfcreate http://www.tychower
    ner.nl/bananaweb/ -w 64 -h 64
    [21:20:47 WARN]: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/json/JSONObject
    [21:20:47 WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.webframes.RenderOptions.toJSON(Re
    nderOptions.java:33)
    [21:20:47 WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.webframes.RenderOptions.toURLVar(
    RenderOptions.java:46)
    [21:20:47 WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.webframes.WebFrames$API$1.run(Web
    Frames.java:103)
    [21:20:47 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [21:20:55 INFO]: BruurTycho issued server command: /wfcreate http://www.youtube.
    com -w 64 -h 64
    [21:20:55 WARN]: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/json/JSONObject
    [21:20:55 WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.webframes.RenderOptions.toJSON(Re
    nderOptions.java:33)
    [21:20:55 WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.webframes.RenderOptions.toURLVar(
    RenderOptions.java:46)
    [21:20:55 WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.webframes.WebFrames$API$1.run(Web
    Frames.java:103)
    [21:20:55 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

10. Seems like JSON is once again the wrong version... (I assume you are using Java 7) I'll fix it.

11. hello there can u tell me is possible to make your plugin to watch video in game

12. Refresh coming any time soon?

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Nope,

14. Could you provide me the command you used for the picture on the main page?