Solved Weird issue - Mobs seem to have more health?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by JonKirk, May 6, 2017.

1. Okay,

So this one has me incredibly confused.

On my SMP server, it takes a lot more effort to kill anything. For example a chicken will take around 5 hits with a diamond sword? And Zombies take 10 hits minimum to die.

EDIT: Just took me 13 strikes with a diamond sharpness 2 sword to kill a zombie.

I can't figure out why this is happening.

The plugins I have are

CoreProtect, OpenInv, Essentials, BarAPI, ClearLag, PlugMan, Broadcast, NametagEdit, Votifier, ConsoleSpamFix, ProtocolLib, LibsDisguises, FastAsyncWorldEdit, IPWhitelist, EssentialsChat, PermissionsEx, Bugs_And_Suggestions, NightVisionReloaded, MicroJump, CS-CoreLib, Vault, GAListener, StaffPlus, EssentialsSpawn, BungeeTabListPlus, WorldEdit, Spectator, Trading, HolographicDisplays, WorldGuard, Citizens, Punishmental, AuctionHouse, SuperVanish, GriefPrevention, CratesPlus

I have the game difficulty set to Easy.
    I can't figure out why.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Try disabling plugins 1 by 1 and see which one causes it.
    Id think itd be something like bugs&suggestions or sth

3. Uhm, are you on 1.9 version or higher and do not know about the PvP update by any chance?

4. Turns out it was a plugin called 'Spectate' that puts the user in spectate mode without needing access to /gamemode for mods and whatnot.

Don't know why that plugin would have any effect on mob strength/player strength (seemed to inhibit player strength rather than increase mob health)

But solved now