Spigot WG-GUI 1.5.4

WorldGuard in GUI! Make your work a lot simpler. [1.9-1.15]

1. MiroTcz submitted a new resource:

WG-GUI - WorldGuard in GUI! Make your work a lot simpler.

Read more about this resource...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. MiroTcz updated WG-GUI with a new update entry:

NPE fix, events

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. MiroTcz updated WG-GUI with a new update entry:

Region groups support, command whitelist

4. MiroTcz updated WG-GUI with a new update entry:

1.13 support

5. MiroTcz updated WG-GUI with a new update entry:

[1.9-1.12.2] Improve region templates & fixes

6. MiroTcz updated WG-GUI with a new update entry:

[1.13+] Improve region templates & fixes

7. Hi, could you clarify which version is working with 1.12? reading the updates in my understanding that would be 1.3, but 1.3 errors out with Note: This build works with Minecraft 1.13+ and WorldGuard 7.

8. Hi, the latest version is 1.4. I've released it 2 times (the same is with 1.3). The one above is for Minecraft 1.13+, the second below for older Minecraft.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi. I installed it on my server but when I type /wggui it just spits out "/wggui" as an output.

10. Make sure you use valid plugin .jar. The first "1.4" download is for MC 1.13+, the second below is for MC 1.9-1.12.2.

11. Does it support Custom flags? for example WorldGuardExtraFlags?

12. Yes, it supports every custom flag where you put state (allow/deny), boolean (true/false), strings & numbers. More specific custom flags might not work yet.

13. Cancel ChatEvent would be awesome. People dont have to see when someone is creating a Region.

Edit: It would be awesome to "Hide" Worlds. People doesn't have to know if there are some hidden Worlds.

Edit:Edit: It seems it doesn't work with FastAsyncWorldEdit?

Edit:Edit:Edit: Is it possible to make the regions automatically from 0 - 255? //expand vert?
    Is ist possible to set a "Tempoary active Beacon" Clientsite for //pos1 and //pos2?

#14 gaRt3n, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  14. Chat events are already being cancelled. There shouldn't be any issue with this,

I'm going to do this, maybe it will be available after next update.

For me it works on 1.9-1.12. I've also checked it in 1.13 where FAWE works without WorldEdit and I don't see any issues. Just make sure to download FAWE + WorldGuard as described here https://empcraft.com/fawe/download/

Not yet.

I don't understand what you mean. Could you clarify?

15. When you are Selecting a possition it will place on that block a beacon which is shown just ClientSide. After successfull region generation it disappears.

Is it possible to provide a Permission List which WorldGuard an Worldedit Permissions are needed?

#16 gaRt3n, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  16. It seems ChatControll doesn't cancel it :X

Maybe check if user is allowed to use a flag.

#17 gaRt3n, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  17. Would it be possible if a player is in their own region and they type command, to have that command go directly to adding / deleting members from their region if they own it?

Like: /wggui addmember %region_name% or something ?

So I could make /menu gui commands that go directly to these sub-pages?

Or do they have to go through the whole world>region>add>etc selection to get to that interface?

Do I need to give a player "edit own region" permission besides "allow to add/delete" members?
    I don't want them to edit anything in their region, besides adding/deleting members.

Code (Text):

- wggui.user.modify
        - wggui.user.gui
        - wggui.user.player
        - wggui.user.members
        - -wggui.user.item
        - -wggui.user.create
        - -wggui.user.remove
        - -wggui.user.redefine
        - -wggui.user.rename
        - -wggui.user.template
        - -wggui.user.flags
        - -wggui.user.parent
        - -wggui.user.getflags
        - -wggui.mod.remove
        - -wggui.mod.bounds
        - -wggui.mod.others
    This is what i've set for the 'default' group, i only want them to be able to add a member to their own region, or to delete someone from it.

Nothing more.

They get perm denied , on everything.., even after setting modify gui, players and members to allow, but negate the other perms.

#18 mrfloris, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  18. I could add this possibility in next update.

You have set permissions correctly, but there is one mistake - you have "wggui.user.player" and valid permission is "wggui.user.players".
    Player with these permissions will have access only to "add/delete members" and nothing more.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Thank you for catching the missing s in the permission, and for the extra information. I appreciate it