Spigot WhackAMole **Best WhackAMole plugin out** [HUGE UPDATE] [NOW SUPPORTS REWARDS] 1.2.4

The best and most customizable WhackAMole plugin on spigot!

1. Sean0402 submitted a new resource:

WhackAMole **Best WhackAMole plugin there is** [EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE] - The best and most customizable WhackAMole plugin on spigot!

Read more about this resource...

2. Great plugin but i left click and right click on the moles and it represents a score of 0? Anyone know how to fix that

3. Great concept for a game but just way to quirky and buggy for my 1.13.2 build. Never registers score, keeps attempting to pick up the leather, tosses the leather to the ground instead of into someones inventory. I hope to revisit it again at a later time when it becomes more stable.

4. These issues should be fixed in the upcoming update within the next day or two. Sorry about that.

5. cheers!

6. Sean0402 updated WhackAMole **Best WhackAMole plugin out** [EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE] [HUGE UPDATE] with a new update entry:

HUGE UPDATE! Added a bunch of fixes / new features

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Sean0402 updated WhackAMole **Best WhackAMole plugin out** [HUGE UPDATE] [NOW SUPPORTS REWARDS] with a new update entry:

Full console support, More permission fixing, More variables & vault implementation!

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Doesn`t support version 1.8?

9. I haven't personally tested 1.8 but it should. Are there any bugs / errors?

10. Hello, Is there a Posibility that you can Add a something that you Can only play it a Certain amount of times per day?