What do you think about online dating services?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by jasonjordan, Feb 10, 2019.

1. What do you think about online dating services?

2. I personally think Its a weird thing as you never know who your dealing with on the internet.

3. I don't care, my waifus don't use them

[​IMG]

4. this fits THOSE types of people
    [​IMG]

5. Online dating can work, but you have to kiss alot of frogs to find a good partner. Anyway, just be wary when meeting someone new. Never give out personal information until you feel comfortable. Use only popular websites like Meetville, Tinder, etc. There are a ton of wackos out there only out for sex and there also are married guys pretending to be single. So, if red flag behavior pops up, then, investigate.

6. Strahan

Benefactor

In my thirties I tried several of them; plenty of fish, e-harmony, match.com, etc. Each one was full of psychos and/or people with some sort of grave issue. I mean, if you are reasonably attractive and using a match site instead of meeting people in real life that tends to be a flag. It's not fair to the ~10% of decent people on dating sites, true, but it is what it is. It's especially bad when you are a girl and have to deal with a hundred emails a day "show me your tits" or dick pics lol.

7. before thinking about such a service, unplug your power cables and go out.

8. Many apps uses bots, or other people uses bots. Even tho many catfishes etc. would not recommend at all

9. I remember some site (I forget the name) admitted they created fake female profiles to increase business.

10. one app is yoomee a german dating app i guess (i just saw in the reviews) that almost everyone is saying that but some of them not due to something u get for it

11. I believe it is stupid. People can act 19 but are 72. They can easily find out where people live.