What happened to HardHat Schematic Building Plugin? Alternative?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by StarRift, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Hi all, so I'm looking for a plugin that does exactly what HardHat or iN-Blocks does.
    Unfortunately, I cannot find the spigot page for HardHat and iN-Blocks is severely outdated for Spigot 1.15+.

Is there a known and working alternative for the current version of Spigot or maybe a similar alternative? I would just need basic griefprevention and async support for it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. idk if this supports GriefPrevention, but you can try
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/structure-boxes.72381/

3. Oh, apologies for linking the same plugin as you. We posted at almost the same time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. No worries. I think I posted just seconds earlier then you. :cool:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I actually have this plugin loaded on my server right now, but it seems very lacking when it comes to features.
    Placement is not async, so larger builds are kinda out the window and there seems to be no method of equivalent exchange (like players giving it blocks for construction) or vending (having players buy the schematic in-game using currency). I want to introduce it as more of a new survival mechanic for my server instead of an admin tool/cheat.

6. You could just setup a gui with deluxemenu or another GUI creation plugin to make a shop to buy it.
    Another plugin I have recently reviewed is SchemBucket that might be what you are looking for.
    Demonstration

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. This is exactly what I've been looking for! Man, I should have known to check Songoda for specific plugins like that.