What is the best scoreboard plugin out there rn?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ElementalGamingX, May 27, 2020.

1. Other than featherboard.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I was just sending API in case you're a developper, I don't really know about the "BEST" scoreboard plugins, although best is different for everyone I guess..

3. Ah okay gotcha. And fair enough

4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Why the 'other than featherboard'?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. From multiple people's experiences with it, it tends to just have many issues with placeholders and personally I believe it is an extremely unnecessarily large jar file

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I bought FeatherBoard and I use it on my servers, however, on other servers I make for clients, friends, etc.. I normally use TitleManager.

7. Both of those are unnecessary large files. Too many useless features when all you're simply looking for is the scoreboard on the right side of your screen

8. I hope you aren't using essentials then.

9. Although Essentials has a couple unnecessary features, it's still really useful. Mainly because everyone already creates multiple plugins that hook directly into it. I may end up just going with my own custom core though since it'll be more lightweight and would only contain the features I would actually need

10. Maximvdw

Benefactor

You sure you are talking about the recent featherboard. It shrunk down to 600KB since 4.0. Before it was 4MB.

Also file size is not a benchmark.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. RealScorebord is pretty nice. It has all the features that I require.

Also, why would jar size even matter?

12. I've been using FB for 2 years and I've never had a problem with. File size has nothing to do with performance or server impact.