what plugins are people looking for today?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by SirRoyal, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wanted to know some peoples opinions on if there are any plugins worth being made. There are so many plugins out there, Now it's really think of something unique.

2. I wouldn't necessarily make something that other people would like only for that reason, that is just an added bonus. Make something you would enjoy making, and try to make it better than alternatives if you want more people to use it.

What I've been doing is going on popular servers and trying to recreate plugins they have. If they are popular (aka successful) it means they are doing something right, so emulating that is pretty good.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ofc there are, just make things that haven't been made before. ;) Try making new stuff like world generators, or converting popular mods into plugins. That's what my.2 premium plugins are about (shameless self promotion) :p Also, small stuff intended to make vanilla more interesting is fun (like weeping angels)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

That is actually a great idea!

Never thought of doing that as a source of inspiration.

5. Yes, world generator!
    A new dimension with rounded islands that are very close to one another or a death world with dead trees and pumpkins for example...

#5 Soolz, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  6. Sorry for the late reply, but there are already plugins like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.