Whats Happening at MINECON? | Wristbands & Panels

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  1. MineCove

Patron

I'd die laughing if I saw that at MineCon.

In all seriousness - I do mean be safe. Things are particularly tense this time around and the US is, unfortunately, notorious for violent outbursts. Hopefully that won't happen but you can never take too many precautions.

#42 MineCove, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sounds like it's going to be awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  3. See you all soon

At the information desk Saturday 24th for Minecon if you want to find me.

#44 TheChampTF, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anyway to get a wristband when Minecon isn't an option? (I.e. sell them for donations)

5. Oh my, I just swatted my screen because of the bug in your signature.

*facepalm*

6. Celebrimbor

Patron

Going to register on Friday since they have early registration 7a-9p on Friday. Save me from waiting in line with the thousands showing up at 8am on Saturday. I also recall reading they open registration at 6:30a on Saturday.

Edit: Then walking to Downtown Disney which is basically a block away.

7. @md_5 Any news on the dinner? Me and a few friends are driving into town for the Spigot dinner only (we're not attending Minecon). We would really like to know details so that we can plan accordingly.

8. Wish I could have made the Spigot dinner D: I got with the technic team last time they were in florida
    <3 @sct

9. Not to bothered lol

10. what is minecon?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. minecraft7net

Supporter

does anyone has stream from that event ? :)

will be good if on next minecon we will make someting like voting and someone from pannel will give a question and we (who can't be - there) will vote to shot how big community it is :)

12. saphiria

Artist

It is nice to see that your using my wristbands again! Hope the order goes well.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.