Spigot Wheel Of Fortune 1.8.1

the plugin allows users one chance a day a to spin a Wheel of Fortune

1. Idiotonastic submitted a new resource:

Wheel Of Fortune - the plugin allows users one chance a day a to spin a Wheel of Fortune

Read more about this resource...

2. If it doesnt already work on 1.14, could you please add support for it to.
    Could you add configurable rewards and chances and the option to have it run a command for a reward instead of giving an item
    For the command option could you please add some placeholders such as Player Name, X coordinate, Y coordinate, Z coordinate, World, Display name.

3. It works fine on 1.14, and you can configure the rewards in the config.yml, the idea for a command reward is interesting tho I will look into that.
    Unsure on your meaning on the placeholders please expand.

Thanks!

4. For the command rewards, if I want to use the x,y,z coordinates of the player in a command I wont be able to get that without a placeholder, same with getting the players username and display name.

5. This plugin has been reworked to include a GUI and optimize performance, I have made a sperate branch here in case people don't want the GUI.

I am still working on the command option for you.

6. Theres no rush, I am watching the plugin so ill get a notification whenever you update it!!!

7. the spin command isnt working? love the concept of the plugin really want to see it succeed :D

8. you have to have the spin ticket item in your inventory
    /givespin name x

9. Yeah, I had tickets, I get an error when I have the tickets and do the spin command some internal error, probably cause I'm on 1.7.10

10. "probably cause I'm on 1.7.10" I think we can go with that! I can see if I still have a 1.71 version if you want?

11. Hi sorry I have been hard at work on another plugin I've yet to release!

Here are some questions for you if you don't mind answering them:

• I can do the command option but I would need an item for the spin to work maybe, include a Debug Stick?
    • Would you want the command ran by server OP level or player level?
    • What sort of command would it be?
    Please let me know asap so I can start working on it for you!

1. If you mean it would need an item to represent it in the wheel that will be fine :) As long as that item can be customized per reward
    2. The developer NightExpress has an option in their plugins such as GoldenCrates for a command to be ran in the console, by the player, or by the player as an operator, I think that would be a good way to go about it, let me know If you need further clarification for that.
    3. Some commands I use with reward plugins on my server are '/crates givekey %player% cratekey' '/xpboost boost %player% 3.5' and similar stuff like that
    It would also be a good idea to allow for multiple commands per one reward so that other commands such as /broadcast and /me or even /tppos could be used. It could then allow server administrators to allow for negative rewards that could give negative potion effects or stuff like that.

12. I will be making this update for the GUI version of the plugin as I have stopped development on the Non-GUI version at the moment, will that be okay?

13. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/wheel-of-fortune-gui.74387/update?update=315799