Where is config.yml

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by LameDabe, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I'm just going to go straight to the point, there is no config.yml nor anything called BungeeCord in my folder.
    Yesterday I set up everything with ip forwarding, removing account authentication (enabling non-premium players to join) and until yesterday all my friends joined (I'm going to add that I used the port 25564 and not 25565) we all played and after a while I switched off my server. The next day I want to turn it back up again and my friend says that an error came up saying "Failed to connect to server io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception: connection timed out: no further information" so I read some forums and figured that I need to change my port to 25565 and so I did, and after that I got an error saying "If you wish to use IP forwarding, please enable it in your BungeeCord config as well!", and after more forum-reading, I found that I had to confirm that in my spigot.yml , there is a line which says bungeecord: true, and I saw that and it was already on true (I even put it to false, restarted my server, put to true again and restarted the server again, but it still didnt work). And then I saw that I needed to confirm that ip_forward: true in the config.yml , and for me there is no config.yml. Heres a screenshot of my server folder:
    upload_2018-7-9_11-27-49.png
    FYI I know that the raspberry pi isn't the best for servers put I just put 10 slots so I think it's good.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated!

2. The image shown isn't a BungeeCord server folder.

3. oh, alright I'm going to delete this then

4. wait how do i do that

5. Your asking how to delete a folder? (Not a good idea to have BuildTools and the server in the same folder also).

6. no, how do I delete this post

7. Click on thread tools and close it. Can't delete. You can delete individual posts that YOU wrote.

8. oh, alright then doing that right now

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.