Which anticheat do you use?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by onEnabledChan, May 25, 2018.

?

Which anticheat do you use?

1. AAC

41.7%
  2. NoCheatPlus

29.2%
  3. Spartan

12.5%
  4. AntiAura

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. AntiCheat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Janitor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Daedalus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Fiona

4.2%
  9. Others...

12.5%
  1. NoCheatPlus. Why?, well its kinda good, and its working fine on my server. Btw its FREE

(I'm using a custom config btw, I forgot the link. So my review might be different for you)

Edit : Its still has some false positive.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Advanced Anti-cheat (AAC) is the best plugin to detect hacker!
    with good config xD
    *I think NoCheatPlus (NCP) is very good but many client hack can
    bypassed & not exactly detect hacker.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. NCP sure does give out many false flags but i would still quite say AAC is the best, i think Spartan is pretty good.

4. I don't see you opening a ticket though. The only actual bypass as far as I'm aware is huzini's fastmine refusing to build up vl and possibly slower bhopping if people are actually convinced it makes you move any faster than doing it manually.
    They're easy to resolve with a basic understanding of the configuration, which unfortunately isn't worth 9 out of 10 people's time. Much less often worth people's time even grabbing a public configuration off of spigot for free.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. My opinion is that AAC, Fiona and Spartan are the best anticheats on spigot

6. Been using NCP for the longest time with Mark's configuration. Have tried AntiAura and Reflex though but not a fan, still chose to stick to NCP.

7. I was talking about Premium Anticheats. Of course the best free anticheats are NCP and Autoeye (my opinion) :)