Which Sk Plugin is needing? [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Skript' started by DarioCas, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!

im scripting a troll script but the problem is i get this errors everytime:

Code (Text):
    [ERROR] Can't compare a player with 'holding a stick named "&4Fire&5Ball"' (troll2.sk, line 6: player is holding a stick named "&4Fire&5Ball"')

[ERROR] Can't compare a player with 'holding a stick named "&eMini&4Gun"' (troll2.sk, line 10: player is holding a stick named "&eMini&4Gun"')

[ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'false for player' (troll2.sk, line 39: set {troll.%player%} to false for player')

[ERROR] Can't understand this condition/effect: show the player from all players (troll2.sk, line 40: show the player from all players')

[ERROR] Can't understand this condition/effect: show the player from all players (troll2.sk, line 54: show the player from all players')

[ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'the location of %arg-2%' (troll2.sk, line 232: set {_mlg} to the location of %arg-2%')

[ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'the location of %arg-2%' (troll2.sk, line 254: set {_strike} to the location of %arg-2%')
    Which sk Plugins are Missing or what am i doing wrong?

if someone could help me i would be very thankful :)

regards

DarioCas

2. Well where are you getting those syntaxes from?
    If you are getting them from Bensku's docs, then its built into Skript.
    If you are getting them from one of the doc sites (like skUnity docs or SkriptHub docs) it will tell you which addon you need for the code to work.

The last two lines are just written wrong, remove the %%

3. Hey!
    Thank you for your replay!

What are you meaning with syntaxes?

(Sorry i speak german)

4. "show the player from all players" <--
    This is called a syntax pattern. You can find these patterns on Skript's docs website or other doc websites.
    Wherever you got it from, will tell you what you need to use it

5. I saw it on a spigotmc thread.

i dont know if this can help :/

6. Now i got new Errors:

Code (Java):
    [ERROR] [Skript] Can't compare a player with 'holding a stick named "&4Fire&5Ball"' (troll2.sk, line 5: if player is holding a stick named "&4Fire&5Ball":')

[ERROR] [Skript] Can't compare a player with 'holding a stick named "&eMini&4Gun"' (troll2.sk, line 8: if player is holding a stick named "&eMini&4Gun":')

[ERROR] [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: show the player from all players (troll2.sk, line 38: show the player from all players')

[ERROR] [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: show the player from all players (troll2.sk, line 52: show the player from all players')

[ERROR] [Skript] the 2nd argument is not a world (troll2.sk, line 230: set {_mlg} to the location of the argument 2')

[ERROR] [Skript] the 2nd argument is not a world (troll2.sk, line 252: set {_strike} to the location of the argument 2'
    )

7. Which version of Spigot are you using?
    Which version of Skript are you using?

8. spigot 1.8.8
    skript over 1.9

#8 DarioCas, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  9. There's your problem, upgrade to 2.2-dev25.

10. It would also help if you showed us your skript.

11. dev25 is very outdated & buggy, I recommend dev36 instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ok i solved almost every problem. Thank you guys!

this is the last problem i have:

Code (Text):
    [ERROR] the 2nd argument is not a world (troll2.sk, line 235: set {_mlg} to the location of the argument 2')

[ERROR] the 2nd argument is not a world (troll2.sk, line 257: set {_strike} to the location of the argument 2')

13. Code (Text):
    set {_strike} to location of arg 2
    Code (Text):
    set {_mlg} to location of arg 2

14. Thread is SOLVED. Thanks everyone for helping :)