Spigot Whitelist Report 1.0.3

Finally, a solution to checking last played dates on your white-list server.

1. Phyrax submitted a new resource:

Whitelist Report - Finally, a solution to checking last played dates on your white-list server.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hey man, this plugin looks great and all, but it conflicts with the WeatherRestrictions plugin. It would be great if there was extra commands, such as /wreport, /whitelistreport, or /lastseen. Thanks, hope this gets added.

3. Thanks man really appreciate the feedback. What do you mean by 'extra' commands? I assume multiple commands that do the same thing?

4. Absolutely. If I type /wr at the moment, it comes up with the WeatherRestrictions settings, so just multiple commands that do the same thing would fix this problem.

5. Hey, thanks for the update. Unfortunately when I type the command in, nothing happens. No "unknown command" warning. Nothing. I'm using the latest version of spigot on 1.10.2, would that be why? Is Bukkit required for this plugin to work? I thought all bukkit plugins worked on spigot? Anyway, thanks for the update, I hope to get this fixed soon :)

6. If I'm not mistaken, bukkit should be built ( at least in some way ) into spigot. I'll double check this on my end after work tomorrow and make 100% sure I didn't miss something.

7. Any progress?