Spigot WhosAFK v1.2

A plugin that lists the players who are AFK in the tab list

1. tenny1028 submitted a new resource:

WhosAFK - A plugin that lists the players who are AFK in the tab list

Read more about this resource...

2. Celebrimbor

Patron

Awesome idea! Could you add an auto afk after a configured amount of time? Auto kick after afk for configured amount of time?

3. Added to the TODO list.

4. DrOverbuild updated WhosAFK with a new update entry:

Added Events

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hi mate, cool plugin. As I don't use essentials, I was wondering if you can make a tpa plugin with permissions and also a msg plugin also with permissions but can you do like custom messages? So like if a player does /msg and presses enter, it would come up with a little help message like Usage: /tpa <player>. If so, please can you do it with the message plugin too? (Sorry for bad English).

6. Unfortunately, I do not have much time to volunteer my services, as my senior year in high school just started and I have many other projects to work on. I suggest looking for a smaller lightweight plugin on the Spigot resources first, and if you cannot find a good one, request a plugin at one of the many plugin shops over in the Offering - Developers section.

I suggest requesting a plugin at @Blasthappy1's plugin shop: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/blasthappys-plugin-shop-fast-reliable-efficient-14-vouches.141796/

7. Hey. Thanks for mentioning me @DrOverbuild. @SPENCERRP, I would be able to do this for you. Please add my skype, live:blastgamingofficial

8. DrOverbuild updated WhosAFK with a new update entry:

v1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...