1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Why does my server crash?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Nek974, May 6, 2015.

1. Are you hosting it yourself or with a company? If you are hosting it yourself try updating your java

2. I am hosted by OVH.com
    I have to put Java Update?

3. My suggestion I'd update to the latest version of spigot. Get the buildtools and compile it and see if that works. Reason being:

Code (Text):
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Current Thread: Server thread
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:     PID: 14 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:     Stack:
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.World.a(World.java:1754)
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.Entity.M(Entity.java:849)
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.Entity.B(Entity.java:326)
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.EntityLiving.B(EntityLiving.java:159)
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.EntityInsentient.B(EntityInsentient.java:112)
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.Entity.h(Entity.java:257)
    [14:54:06] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.EntityLiving.h(EntityLiving.java:1277)
    Net.minecraft.server..... also known as NMS which in the more recent updates have changed that might be your problem. Try it and post your logs etc

4. I do not want to update my server 1.8 :(

Tomorrow morning I will update Java

5. This is not java related, or better way to put it, Java does not need an update. This is entity related. try the usual, butcher, clearall, ETC and try again. I think its maybe a mob walking through a nether portal

6. Hive jump pads caused that error. Ask the dev to fix it for you :)

7. #9 Nek974, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  8. This will be to do with the minecraft server version. Update to the latest version of build tool to stop this happening. There's a post on the homepage of spigot about this