Suggestion Wiki Index Update

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by saphiria, May 10, 2015.

1. saphiria

Artist

I think you should link the wiki "subforums" to the index... Ex. language, or the archived files...

I know how in the page list it shows then in a category, but could you at least make each category bold? Its hard to see where one starts, and where on ends....

#1 saphiria, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  2. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

I presume you mean the page list?

Sadly, this is something that is likely limited to the wiki software we use (XenCarta) and it would probably have to be implemented by the developer for us to see better organization on the page list.

However, I can definitely see the merit behind putting it on the index, however that is probably a decision best left to a member of the wiki team.

3. md_5

Administrator Developer

4. saphiria

Artist

Sorry... I just realized how unclear I was. So imoriginally I ment linking the sub forums in the index. Ex: Lanuage etc..... But then I thought just where in the wiki pages like @jflory7 linked above to make the section bold and the rest as is...

For example:

Server Administration
    Disks
    Dkdkskxk
    Ekskskk

The title would be bold...

Hope it was clear!
    Cheers,
    Saphiria

5. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Ohh, so you originally meant the side block, I presume. Unfortunately, in either case, with the side block or the page list, it would be something confined to XenCarta.

6. saphiria

Artist

Okay... Thanks for telling me. :D