Wiki Index

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by md_5, Jun 10, 2013.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

Wiki Index
    Before you use the site or any of its features, please read the forum rules and IRC rules. Do not make plugin requests in the Spigot Wiki! Please use the forums.

[​IMG]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[​IMG]

SpigotBungeeCordForums

Don't understand how to get the newest Spigot or CraftBukkit build? Check out our BuildTools Guide!

[​IMG]
    Anyone is welcome to edit the wiki. All we ask for, is that you make accurate, helpful and relevant contributions, so that others who may read the wiki are not misguided and information is provided clearly. This means that any form of trolling and related will not be tolerated. We also encourage to use proper English and explain content to your best ability while keeping it at an appropriate length.

To edit an existing page, click the Edit button found in the top right corner of said page. To create a new page, click Create New Page under the sub nav of the Wiki tab. You may first want to check the Page List to ensure that the same or similar page has not already been created before. In addition, it is highly recommended to preview any changes before saving, to ensure that you have proof-read and corrected any mistakes or formatting errors.

If you notice something that definitely seems out of place, such as abuse of content, please contact a member of staff or brajo, whom will be able to properly deal with the problem.​

[​IMG]
    Just come and join the discussion on the forums or on one of
    our official IRC channels (irc.spi.gt: #spigot, #wiki, or #md_5)

Glossary

Spigot Wiki in Other Languages (Español, Français, Deutsch, العربية)

• Like Like x 1
  2. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Category changes:
    • Spigot has been moved to its own node
    • BungeeCord has been moved to its own node
      • The children of both above have followed and no links were broken in the process
    This allows for better visibility in the pages list as well as helps with grouping for when the Wiki becomes populated with numerous pages.

3. Spigot Wiki update:
    • Implemented all existing commands from Spigot, Bukkit and Minecraft (also implemented some stuff that was missing in the Bukkit wiki such as scoreboard command and other). Needs some changes still. here
    • Proper punctuation marks and some little changes on Orebfuscator anti-xray configs. here

• Like Like x 2
  4. Somebody, fix the "Community Rules" link. It's split in two and looks weird :p

5. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Fixed!

6. You forgot to add the "c". Hover your mouse over the "C" and then hover it over the "Ommunity Rules".

7. Moehritz

Wiki Team

ive started translating the bungeecord wiki into german, could you add a link to the German main-page?

*link*

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Brilliant. I also like your URL formatting. Having the country code at the end definitely will help keep things organised.
    I will sort out adding links now.

Edit:
    Please see "This category in other languages" on the BungeeCord category page.
    http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/bungeecord/

9. Moehritz

Wiki Team

thx! :D
    next page thrusday, as i´m not at home until then

10. Can someone update this to show more details for entity-activation-range and entity-tracking-range? I think it would be very useful to show what "misc" and "other" constitutes for entities. Item frames for example. If we knew exactly what entities these options refer to, we can be less blind when we are configuring our spigot YML.

11. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Official Wiki discussion can also be found at irc.spi.gt #wiki for those that are familiar with IRC.
    Within that channel, you can discuss and collaborate on articles, as well as suggest new articles.

Click here to start webchat

12. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Hey @brajo, I feel like this link @md_5 posted to the spigot.jar.conf file used with Multicraft hosted on the Spigot servers should be included somewhere in the documentation, but I wasn't certain on which page exactly to put it on. What are your thoughts?

http://www.spigotmc.org/multicraft/spigot.jar.conf

13. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Installation page iirc has Multicraft information on it :) check recent activity on the Wiki

• Like Like x 1
  14. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Added! :)

15. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

16. Is there already a german spigot page?

17. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Not positive, but I'm inclined to say that there isn't. If you're interested in translating, definitely contact @md_5 or @brajo, I'm sure they can provide more details about project translations.

18. Well, I wrote to both, @md_5 and @brajo , I'm waiting for an answer :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. А можете сделать Русский сайт ? очень интересно. или перевод одекватный...

20. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Translation from Google: A Russian can make a website? very interesting. or translation of adequate ...