Wiki Index

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by md_5, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Translation from Hexcept:

[​IMG]

2. I would recommend doing a page on server properties. I would do it, but I don't have permission to add another page.

3. Dmck2b

Services Staff

4. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Of course not, collaboration is the whole point of wikis ^^

5. I edited it a little. Please let me know if I did anything wrong, I am open to criticism. You also need to add a link to it on the Spigot Wiki page. I was also looking at the Plugins page and I have a little criticism for that. I think it should have a link to Bukkit Plugins. I believe this because Bukkit carries more user created plugins than Spigot does. I am not saying that Bukkit is better than Spigot, but we should use them as a resource. I want to provide Spigot users with the best experience possible and I think we can do this by making more plugins available to them.

#26 DrPyroCupcake, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  6. I am writing a several page long in depth guide of all the steps to creating a Spigot server from creating to advertising to picking staff. I am very excited to share it once it is completed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Sounds awesome :)

8. Hi,
    in order to translate the wiki, is there a specifical way to do it (like wikipedia; on the left you can pick the same page in different language) ?
    Or do I have to create a new with an different title which indicates the language ?
    Thanks

9. Nick

IRC Staff

Based on one of the current translations (Dutch), you should create a new page with the Link URL matching the English version of the page, and add a dash and the two letter language code (ISO 639-1) to the end, like the Dutch page linked above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I have posted it for Bukkit. I am moving it to its own website though. I plan to guide people through making their own server through email/Skype/chat on the website.

11. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

That seems like it will be a daunting task if you're not going to be paid for it. :p

12. Meh, I like helping people, when I first tried to make a server nobody really tried & help me. I couldn't find an extremely detailed guide of everything you could do with the server. So guess I will make one now :3

• Like Like x 1
  13. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Oh, you made it sound like you were going to offer some kind of live support site for people setting up their servers… :p

14. Teg

Teg
    Supporter

It's just you.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm just dumb

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. jflory7

Retired Benefactor