WildStacker ERROR

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by 09TheMobLordXx, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Ok so recently my server has just broken and given me all sorts of errors and this is one of them.
    I am using the Plugin WildStacker (Latest Version) and it's giving me all these errors.

Console Log: https://pastebin.com/R3Ede11t

ERROR:
    [17:41:47 WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 152"
    [17:41:47 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin WildStacker v3.0.1 generated an exception while executing task 3953
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.api.objects.StackedEntity.getSpawnCause()Lcom/bgsoftware/wildstacker/api/enums/SpawnCause;
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.utils.GeneralUtils.contains(GeneralUtils.java:14)
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.objects.WStackedEntity.isBlacklisted(WStackedEntity.java:147)
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.objects.WStackedEntity.isCached(WStackedEntity.java:636)
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.handlers.SystemHandler.getStackedEntity(SystemHandler.java:115)
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.objects.WStackedEntity.of(WStackedEntity.java:660)
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.objects.WStackedEntity.of(WStackedEntity.java:653)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at com.bgsoftware.wildstacker.listeners.ChunksListener.lambda$onChunkUnload$3(ChunksListener.java:47)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

Please tell me how I can fix this

2. Report the error to the dev of the plugin. That is the only way to get help to fix the issue. There is nothing we can do to fix it.