Will Mojang take a legal action against serious EULA breakers?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by AndGK, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm surprised people are so blindly answering to a thread not having dealt with the EULA on the level some of us have. You're literally giving dozens of us quite a chuckle by continuing to respond to this thread lmao.

2. WAS

WAS

So I suppose you have gone to court here in Washington State with Microsoft and Synergies?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Great finish! I enjoyed that one :) Bless your soul & thank you for the entertainment <3.

4. WAS

WAS

I mean, FYI, I work for Microsoft and Redmond Ridge, it's common knowledge around campus what has happened and the dozens of websites around the world that have been completely shut down due to legal action. I'm sorry you have been blacklisted and that's all and you think you know all about the EULA. Lmao.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. WAS

WAS

Until you contradict DMCA requests marked action taken, and the thousands upon thousands of other DMCA requests, you literally have no grounds. You and your butt-buddies can bump all you want. Lol

Can I have your website and minecraft server btw?

#65 WAS, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I deal first hand with blacklisted YouTubers which have 1-2 million subscribers and 1,000 player peaks regarding the EULA as well as at least a dozen other servers currently blacklisted & bypassing (some that pull in more money you can even begin to imagine). You're missing the part where I literally said I'm only here for entertainment :).

Got a busy day ahead of me, sorry I can't keep you company kiddo. Have yourself a wonderful day lmao.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. The old "I work for so and so" lol....
    This thread is just too much

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. There's a reason the EULA is there, you can agree to it, or you can't.
    I think on a personal level that it really sucks.
    And I can understand that there are sites making thousands of dollars breaking it.
    But they run a risky business - and break the EULA on purpose.
    If MC decides to block those sites one way or the other, or go after them legally. That's in their right, and I am perfectly fine with that.
    If they think it's unfair that MC will do that, then their argument is void, because it's not against the law to do so, but it actually is to break the EULA. It's why you agree to it. And if you don't agree, then .. don't run the server. It's pretty simple.
    I won't lose any sleep over MC going after big MC servers that don't agree to the terms, but make thousands by breaking it on purpose.
    That I think it's silly of MC to create a game like that, and out of nowhere once it is popular to change the terms to cripple the freedom it enjoyed, just because they created Realms and want to cash in on it themselves? Yes, that's petty.

9. "Let me just say that I have experience in the field but not support it in any way and hope that people would believe me just based on the fact of what I have said"

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. JamesJ

Supporter

The fact that Mojang ignores your emails if you even say "Please email my lawyer at [email protected]" shows they'd rather pussy away from legal action.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Agree. I understand why they made the EULA enforcement and I honestly agree with it. Although I have to admit it could use a little tweak here and there. Minecraft shouldn't have any pay2win servers, and that's practicly what the EULA is for. It's still a little extreme, it could losen up a little if you ask me, but all and all; it's survival of the fittest. Find a way to get monitize your server without breaking the EULA and everyone is happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sadly you're not important enough for me to prove what I say to you. Those who know me know I've dealt with Mojang for months beyond months on end.

13. If I'm not that important, what are you doing here? Since you replied to the thread come down from your imaginary world where everyone likes you and tell us. Stop being such an ass narcis.

14. I'm here because:

15. Then just do not reply, it's that simple, narcis.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Go back to topic instead of pointlessly arguing with dozens of people here please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. But there is no topic... lol :rolleyes:
    The EULA is literally irrelevant and has been for years now.

The topic was already answered here:

#78 andrewkm, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  18. I don't understand how you own a server, because how do your staff members tolerate you? You literally replying in a thread that is irrelevant in your opinion but you still manage to make it relevant to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.