Bukkit WooMinecraft - Donation Plugin 1.1.1

A Free Minecraft Donations Plugin which leverages WordPress and WooCommerce

1. Phyrax submitted a new resource:

WooMinecraft - A Free Minecraft Donations Plugin which leverages WordPress and WooCommerce

Read more about this resource...

2. Hilfe hab das Problem wenn ich /woo check mache kommt das im log:
    Code (Text):
    [11:03:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Letsplaybar issued server command: /woo check
    [11:03:35] [Server thread/WARN]: [WooMinecraft] A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1]
    [11:03:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Unbekannter Command Nutze /help um Bekannte zu sehen[m
    Hab den gleichen zahlencode in Wordpress wie in der Config.yml erstellt wurde.
    der command lässt sich auch von der console ausführen- Wo ist mein Fehler???

3. Any way of making it work with bungeecord or multiple servers at once?

4. I'm going to be blunt, I'm not sure how bungeecord servers work. However, I can say that this feature is in progress on the dev branch of the plugin. Multi-server support is something that is frequently requested, it just takes time ( my free time ) to finish up.

I'm aiming to complete this feature within the next month or so - you can follow the updates to that by watching the dev branch commits here: https://github.com/WooMinecraft/woominecraft-wp/commits/dev

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool :)

Well bungee is not a must, multi server can work also.

Btw would it not be easier just to make an option to /register more then 1 server in the plugin (every server has its unique code anyway) and then when making an item for sale, just make a seletion on what servers the command will run.

Sounds like the simplest solution, dunno how it would be to code though =/

6. Phyrax updated WooMinecraft with a new update entry:

Maintenance Release - Debugging Updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Phyrax updated WooMinecraft with a new update entry:

Maintenance Release

8. looks cool
    I ll try this on my new survival server

9. Great, thanks for that. If any issues pop up don't hesitate to post here or on the github page :)

10. tws

tws

hi @Phyrax

when I type /woo register or reload it sad:

Use : /woo check

when I use /woo check . I got this error

Code (Text):
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/INFO]: O_N_B issued server command: /woo check
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]: [WooMinecraft] Server Key is empty, this is insecure, check config.
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.Exception: Server Key is empty, this is insecure, check config.
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.plugish.woominecraft.WooMinecraft.validateConfig(WooMinecraft.java:103)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.plugish.woominecraft.WooMinecraft.check(WooMinecraft.java:117)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.plugish.woominecraft.Commands.WooCommand.onCommand(WooCommand.java:31)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1162)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:997)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557)
    [13:20:09] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    I try 3 rar woo 1.7.10 , 1.8.8,1.9.4
    same problem. i can't register a new key

I'm useing : spigot-1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar
    wordpress : 4.6

11. Would it work for a spongepowered server???

12. Is it possible to sell ranks for a specific time?
    example ->
    ---
    Premium 1 Month
    Premium 3 Month
    Premium 12 Months
    ---
    This would be greate :)
    ✩✩✩✩✩

13. There's a pre-release available for the WordPress plugin portion of this. This pre-release adds multi-server support. Read the full details here:

https://github.com/WooMinecraft/woominecraft-wp/releases/tag/1.1-pr1

If you happen to test this pre-release, please report bugs on the Github Repo, or here if you're too lazy to make a github account. Just be sure to tell me that you're using the pre-release.

@Bokaj44
    This is only tested with Bukkit, I have not tested with sponge. Unfortunately my time is limited, but if you get time to test I'd greatly appreciate the test results if any.

@TPhil_HD
    The plugin does not do this, it is, however, a planned feature. Until then, PEX does use timed commands, and with the recent updates, the plugin does now support PEX commands with Quotes, so in theory if you're using PEX, this is possible. ( Or any other permissions system which allows timed commands ).

14. Yeeeeeees! Multiserver support <3 i have waited for this sooo long. I cant wait to get my network started and start using the plugin.

As always wonderfull jos and keep up the good work :)

15. Is this suppose to work with 1.11? I cannot do /woo register

16. Phyrax updated WooMinecraft - Donation Plugin with a new update entry:

Feature Release - Updated for 1.11 - Removed 1.7 Builds

17. @Phyrax Do you have a demo site setup?