Bukkit WooMinecraft - Donation Plugin 1.1.2

A Free Minecraft Donations Plugin which leverages WordPress and WooCommerce

1. I talked to another dev that has a plugin that sells coupons in-game to give add support for woocommerce , after a talk with someone he said its possible to add support for it.. :)
    But would be good dev to add support for creating coupon ingame.. so instead going to the site and creating there, i could just create it ingame and give to someone or whatever i want..

Its a good suggestion, i think..
    Also bungee support.. is sad having to have 1 plugin per server ..

Anyway, i hope the c2c dev will handle it :)

Oh, Dev could state that the plugin works with 1.12.2, im under 1.12.2 and no problem at all..
    Thanks
    Best Regards

#81 DeCarvalho, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  2. how dose it know which user name to run the command for i cant find it there is no option to input a user name for it to run its commands on

3. translator please?
    What are you trying to do?
    This resource has only one command and you can find its permission on its overview page...
    If you're talking about run a command after selling an item.. wiki also has this information..
    You must set the same key for mcserver and woocommerce, and when setting an item to sell will be there a place to set a command..
    use %s as stated there

Next time please use translator for better understanding..

4. why use a translator??

uhm its set up exactly how the wiki says there is no config showing on the (adminpanel)website i have a test item setup an it will not grab the info from the website even with /woo check it just says there is none when i have 3 items ordered in the website
    this is on 1.13.1 btw
    idk if that changes anything

5. I asked to use translator cuz i thought english wasnt your main language, its hard to understand what you're saying here..
    if english isnt your main you could use spanish or portuguese if you know..

I cant help if i dont get it sorry, i hope maybe another one understand better what you're saying..

6. When someone buys the product, the same command is repeated several times. How can i fix it?

7. I never had this happening before, any logs from the console?

8. No i haven't got any error but every commands working two times per one shoping

9. for example;

'give %s apple 1' This command working two times and sending two apples to player

My spigot version is 1.8.8 and ı'm using spigot version this plugin

10. That's pretty strange. How many servers have you set up in the woodoWooCom config?

Or do you (maybe) have the plugin installed twice on the Minecraft server?

11. Adsız.png
    i can using 'woo check' command 3 times. When every time I use this command, the product going to player

12. No, Only one plugin installed on my mc server

13. I fixed the problem. If you have W3 Total Cache Plugin on Wordpress go to General Settings and turn off Database Cache, Object Cache.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Thanks for the update, if I ever run into a bug like this I'll know.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do you have plans for updates to 1.13.1?

16. It's working on 1.13.1, I think the dev said once it's pretty much in-breakable if it comes to versions and support

17. tested an working in spigot 1.13.1 the only thing is it sends 2 commands a clean version an a dirty version (im guessing a rawdata version)