Solved World Edit Problem - Pastes items, making lagg.. help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by flipmaster357, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Soo my issue is that World Edit on a version of paper 1.13.2 is doing fine BUT

When i try to //paste or //cut something it starts to spawn ITEMS of that selection.. i have no idea what is making this happening or how do i prevent it. Because it is very much annoying to see everything 10000 upon 10000 of items being pasted on the ground.

Yes it pastes the selected area
    But it pastes the same block types it copied in item form.

does anyone have a solution for this or is just world edit very broken

There is nothing more to be said here besides this so i hope someone understands me.

2. What plugins do you have installed?

3. World edit was added first next to world guard and essentials. it was tested at first becuase world edit 1.13 is very much different than FAWE which does not work in 1.13 anymore due to no support.

BossTM
    Quests
    MythicMobs Quests
    MythicMobs
    MoneyPouches
    ShopGUI+
    FactionsUUID
    FactionsTop
    EpicSpawners
    ServerTutorials
    RealisticWorldGenerator
    SkinsRestorer
    Ultimate Stacker
    Vault
    ViaBackwards
    Citizens
    ItemDrop
    AgarthaLib
    AdvancedCrates
    MFhoppers
    HolographicDisplays
    BlockParticle
    LeaderHeads
    SimpleAntiMobLag
    ChatControl
    PlaceHolderAPI
    ProtocolLib
    WorldBorder
    BetterTNTMechanics
    Chunky
    EasyWhitelist
    CoreProtect
    Essentials
    LuckPerms
    WorldGuard
    WorldEdit
    CleanLagg
    Multiverse-Core
    OldCombatMechanics

These plugins are all tested and working in a good order together with no errors what so ever or crossovering
    Besides MythicMobs And EpicSpawners but that is not an issue.

4. No. FAWE supported 1.13 https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/fast-async-worldedit.13932/

5. I have fixed the issue. If anyone else comes across this issue either update to 1.15-1.16 Spigot/Paper and then use FAWE. Other than that no other proper fix due to World edit and FAWE are not going to be properly working on versions lower than 1.15. As they said they will not take any responsibilities for versions under 1.15.2

Also try and check if any plugins related to items drops (UltimateStacker, ItemDrop) Because their stacks can be edited and MAYBE it causes what I was facing.