World guard entry premissions

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by SlayerDoesYT, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I was wondering with world guard if there is a way to rather then add a group to a region add a permission node to the region. I own a prison server and use the plugin autosell and players can currently get tped to a different mine and autosell will autosell to that mine for them. Players havent found this out yet but... I would like to have something easy to do like just add a permission node to each region starting at that group so that the players who are a higher rank can still get back to old mines as well. Another method I found is to add a subgroup to the players as they rank up but... All the current players on the server wouldn't be able to make it back to the old mines without a reset. Thanks for any help in advance.

2. I'm pretty sure it's not possible like you want it (if i understood you correctly).
    Why don't you use one group per rank? You can add each mine to a group and each group inherit the one before.

3. Wow... I'm dumb... Maybe if I set up a direct inharentence it would have been simpler to figure out...